IGNORED

Things you're looking forward to?

Finn balor

Getting over, the flu!!! And trust me it's proper this time!!! Been in bed since Monday, antibiotics, co-codimal painkillers, hardly eaten in a week! Sleeping all to buggery! Hot and cold all the time, on the plus side I've watched Shit loads of films!

Getting over, the flu!!! And trust me it's proper this time!!! Been in bed since Monday, antibiotics, co-codimal painkillers, hardly eaten in a week! Sleeping all to buggery! Hot and cold all the time, on the plus side I've watched Shit loads of films!

Feel for you mate, I've been ill on and off for the past couple of months. I seem to keep picking up this virus that's affecting everyone recently. Hope you're better soon :).

Its still Superman guys, he puts on a pair of glasses and no one recognises him.

Dont really like superhero movies.

Think its gonna be different this time, i wasnt a big superhero movie fan but lately getting in to them. Obviously Batman set the standard, Watchmen, Avengers, Thor have been good. This Superman movie looks great. Amazing cast, Crowe,Costner,Adams and above all Micheal Shannon as Zod!

Love being a bit ill (flu etc), you get to stay in bed and have people bring you chicken soup.

I had flu a few months ago watched six films in two days, amazing

How are you doing Rubes?

I am slowly improving Zoo thanks for asking mate. Had a rough day today, but I think it was just shock at what happened to Newcastle yesterday rofl.gif

Was talking "little bit ill" Rubesunsure.png ....I've tried the serious type myself, didn't like itsad.png .

Good to see you, hope things are getting better.

I was only a little bit ill Mike, some bits of me were perfectly servicable rofl.gif Great to be back here even if it is only brief visits mate.

Don't look forward to much, but the fall will soon be here, and a trip to Guernsey in a week or two near end of season. That's about it right now

Remember you mentioning Guernsey before DK...whereabouts do you go? Spent multiple holidays there as a kid and revisited with my family a few years ago, very special memories for me.