IGNORED

Things you're looking forward to?

Finn balor

• 2 weeks later...

A get-away to the Channel Islands in a few days, end of the soccer season, longest day coming up in just over a month (all getting darker each night from there on), and last but not least, intercourse with the wife later this night.

Yes, guess I'm looking ahead to one or two things

A get-away to the Channel Islands in a few days, end of the soccer season, longest day coming up in just over a month (all getting darker each night from there on), and last but not least, intercourse with the wife later this night.

Yes, guess I'm looking ahead to one or two things

Great stuff.

Good to see you positive in the 'what are you looking forward to' thread.

I half expected you to write 'The end of the world' or similar. happy.png

Getting my bathroom finished. Complete pain in the arse. Had tiles put on wall that don't match due to a shop error, typing from a toilet with no seat.

Sounds like someone I could name. Had a bathroom job pending for ages, and instead of calling in a professional, decided to go about it themselves, and made a pigs-ear of things. Home improvement isn't for everyone

I'm looking forward to E3. As a loyal Xbox customer I'm looking forward to finding out whether the Xbox One is worth the money or whether I'm going to have to move to PlayStation.

I'm betting on the later being the out-come.

Finding out who our new manager is

Cornwall in July

Gumbet in October

You'll drive right past my housesmile.png.

Decided I'm going to get a motor bike license next year, rode them in my teens/twenties and really want to get back into it. Looking forward to that a lot.

You'll do yourself an injury...

End of another damn Bank Holiday in a day or two and rain possibly on the way, but weather forecast individuals are the epitome of fucking useless. Guess we'll just take whatever comes.

Almost forgot to include, no soccer for three or four months and no damn international tournaments this year. Have to be content with that

Decided I'm going to get a motor bike license next year, rode them in my teens/twenties and really want to get back into it. Looking forward to that a lot.

Good to hear Mike, what bike are you thinking about riding?

Good to hear Mike, what bike are you thinking about riding?

Something a bit old school....don't like the majority of bikes on the road today, they all seem to be lie on the tank racers.

Early stages yet but I fancy something like this....

https://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/motorcycles/motorcycles/cruiser/intruder/intruder-m800/

(Though won't be buying new sadly....be a bit out of my price range)

Harley would be best but I need people to die before I can afford one of thoseunsure.png.

• 1 month later...

Women world cup in Sweden. Catching a few games. Strangely looking forward to it.

I saw parts of some games. Really high quality and several other nations clearly light years ahead of us (England).

Edited by Cake

Finding out who our new manager is

Cornwall in July

Gumbet in October

Very pleased with our new manager, so far.

Cornwall (St Ives) was wonderful. I want to be back there... NOW! :crying:

Have cancelled Gumbet - not overly keen on someone we had planned to meet there - will go to Cyprus (Polis/Latchi), instead