IGNORED

The Worse News Ever!

Ill put this one to bed shall I.

Well, I have a contact in Western Sydney, whom used to scavage from the same bin's as a bloke form the next suburb to where Tim's family live & that blokes contacts have exclusivity to the Mcdonald's bins in the area, tells us that over a saus mcmuffin on the weekend, that some fella who looked kinda sporty says Cahill is going no where.

However, his head was mid bin rummage @ the time.

Glad thats cleared up now, so lets please move on.

To be fair the guy is only saying what he has heard.

Yes it could be completey crap but if Cahill went and then he can on and said that he heard he was going from March none of us would beleive him.

In the same breath you could also post that every player is leaving and then maybe you would be right but then again thats what the papers say.

Take it with a pinch of salt and maybe should have used a cahill tread to post this as apart from posting a new thread.

I honestly beleive that Arteta or Cahill will leave before the start of the season.

Noone has told me so just what U think

To be fair the guy is only saying what he has heard.

Yes it could be completey crap but if Cahill went and then he can on and said that he heard he was going from March none of us would beleive him.

In the same breath you could also post that every player is leaving and then maybe you would be right but then again thats what the papers say.

Take it with a pinch of salt and maybe should have used a cahill tread to post this as apart from posting a new thread.

I honestly beleive that Arteta or Cahill will leave before the start of the season.

Noone has told me so just what U think

37978[/snapback]

:lol: your thinking to much has made you come out with somthing obsurd ;) dont worrie adam wont happen ;) they love us too much B)

The only Poss way we will Loose Cahill is if Moyes doesnt manage his international commitment issues well.

This lad loves his country & cant hold that against a bloke.

Moyes & the oz authorites have clashed before, & that also leads me to feel that speculation regarding signing oz players may be a bit fraudul;aunt as Are Gaffer is obv not impressed with all the travel & time lost that players from the far end of the world have to put in for national duty.

That 2 is Moyes & should be the clubs perogative.

However, there leads 2 some possible conflict with the player/s...

Plenty of fuel...hope common sense can be appled & all parties are satisfied. ( including us supporters)

Exactly mate, being why I call for some sort of common sense to be appled(Applied)...........We have to be selfish & protect our own interests, though unhappy players are always a problem.

Needs some good management this issue & I personally belive this boy could go on tyo be a folk hero.

He is very loyal, 7 seasons @ Millwall, his national pride & affection for Everton suggests so anyway.

Any time the lad's on telly down under it's all Everton..this that & the other.

Get back in that shed Mac............. ;)

TO reafirm...from todays Sydney morning Herald...

Tim Cahill:

He rejected suggestions that there would be the kind of prolonged club-versus-country rows that have plagued overseas-based Australian players' attempts to play for their country in the past.

"We're grown men and everything can be sorted out [between a player and his club manager] over a chat," Cahill said. "The biggest thing [comes] down to the player. The main thing is if I say I want to play for Australia, I'll be here."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/aussie-update/n...214.html?page=2