IGNORED

Anybody else feeling excited?

Guest Ph3nom3non

WIth the Martinez situation i wouldn't want him bringing in Wigan players

Mcarthy mcmanaman and maloney are decent but i can see him bringing in Figueroa and people like that if Baines goes if he was to be appointed.

You're underestimating Alan. And how is he supposed to get experience? Here is his perfect oppurtunity, what is the worse that could happen?

His inexperience could get us relegated. That's what.

We need someone who at least has managed at a high level. Not someone who has barely tested himself as Under-21 manager as of yet.

We as a club can't afford the gamble.

His inexperience could get us relegated. That's what.

We need someone who at least has managed at a high level. Not someone who has barely tested himself as Under-21 manager as of yet.

We as a club can't afford the gamble.

Give him til christmas, then take it from there. If he's shite, sack him, simple.

And any manager is a gamble in my eyes. We could get the best manager in the world, and they could still mess up.

WIth the Martinez situation i wouldn't want him bringing in Wigan players

Mcarthy mcmanaman and maloney are decent but i can see him bringing in Figueroa and people like that if Baines goes if he was to be appointed.

That's exactly what will happen...heres what we will look like under Martinez....

Al Habsi

Boyce, Jagielka, Figueroa

Coleman Oviedo

Osman McCarthy

Maloney

Mcmanaman Jelavic

That's exactly what will happen...heres what we will look like under Martinez....

Al Habsi

Boyce, Jagielka, Figueroa

Coleman Oviedo

Osman McCarthy

Maloney

Mcmanaman Jelavic

Of course. When he left Swansea he took half of that team to Wigan with him... Oh wait, he did no such thing. Edited by Romey 1878

Got a sneaky feeling that it might be someone coming in under the radar, and none of the leading contenders with the bookies.

Wouldn't mind someone like Poyet, who has done a great job at Brighton, but dear God please keep Martin O'Neill, Neil Lennon, Mark Hughes and any of the other has beens away from our club.

How's that? He left one club for another, and he'd be doing the same thing if he left Wigan to come here.

Well for one, were in the same league, which was not the case at the time with Swansea, too much of a step up, which obviously wouldnt be the case with Wigan players.

Well for one, were in the same league, which was not the case at the time with Swansea, too much of a step up, which obviously wouldnt be the case with Wigan players.

You were saying it like it's a fact when you have no evidence whatsoever that he would bring in a shedload of Wigan players.

"Abuse would have been getting called a fucking moron"

So is this abuse now? I came on here for a bit of banter, talk about the new manager, not to get abused. I'll accept an apology.

I think you'd explode at banter. It might be too much for you.

You could accept an apology if one was forthcoming, but it's not, so you can't.