IGNORED

At last...a belated hello!

Newty82

Well, Ive been reading this forum for nearly 2 years...the only EFC forum I bother with.

I finally signed up in September...and this is my intro!!!

I've been itching to post...some great debates seem to go on...and a fair few 'personality clashes'...nothing wrong with a bit of conflict!

Not sure why I have taken so long, but the new manager debate has finally got me typing!

Speak soon......

I'm not sure Romey....I think I have always been unsure at what point to wade into conversation...you kind of want to...but when you check back its turned into a bitch session...so u kinda think, 'ah bollocks, better things to do just now'!

There are some real strong posters, each have different opinions...but we have to accept that each opinion is unique to that person...and carry on!!!

I'm not sure Romey....I think I have always been unsure at what point to wade into conversation...you kind of want to...but when you check back its turned into a bitch session...so you kinda think, 'ah bollocks, better things to do just now'!

There are some real strong posters, each have different opinions...but we have to accept that each opinion is unique to that person...and carry on!!!

Just wade in anywhere, the worst that'll happen is that Marco will call you a cunt. But that's a term of endearment from him :P.

I'm not sure Romey....I think I have always been unsure at what point to wade into conversation...you kind of want to...but when you check back its turned into a bitch session...so you kinda think, 'ah bollocks, better things to do just now'!

To be honest mate, we all get on pretty well.

There is nobody I would want to leave, even if there are one or two I'd gladly beat around the head with a hedgehog encrusted cricket bat. We have our trouble causers, such as Zoo, Bill, and Romey and a few gays such as Matt, Marco, and MikeO (the first two are a couple) , but we let them post here as a favour to their parents, as long as they follow the rules. We're nice like that.

I'm not sure Romey....I think I have always been unsure at what point to wade into conversation...you kind of want to...but when you check back its turned into a bitch session...so u kinda think, 'ah bollocks, better things to do just now'!

Yeah Ive felt the same way before, but this isn't a inclusive board. There is a few dominant posters, but they're pretty friendly as long as your not a twat. Welcome aboard.