IGNORED

Hi

BerniebluenoseC

I estimate about 85 per cent of all new participants that introduce themselves now, just say a word or two in subsequent replies, and often enough, they never come back.

People will have their own pet theories as to why this is, but does seem bizarre sometimes.

In any event, greetings to the new participant. Never used Blue Kipper forum. Just something that didn't appeal. More nonsense underway than Grand Old Team apparently.

I estimate about 85 per cent of all new participants that introduce themselves now, just say a word or two in subsequent replies, and often enough, they never come back.

People will have their own pet theories as to why this is, but does seem bizarre sometimes.

No pet theories....it's about standard for internet forums on any subject in my experience.

If we keep an intelligent fifteen percent who see beyond the odd daft poster and see what we're about then we're doing fine :).