IGNORED

Duck Tour sinks again

Louis

They don't look big enough to hold 31+ people safely. Overloaded (though the first to sink was empty)?

Totally agree with scrapping them now, although the Mayor wants to see if anyone is dead from this latest accident before making a decision.

Calling your narrowboat Predator is a bit much,too - and there's at least 3 of them.

Really shouldn't be flippant about it.

Reminded me a bit of The Marchioness (?) tragedy in London about 25 years ago but unfortunately a number of people lost their lives that night. If this is the second or third sinking in as many months, you can imagine there won't be too many bookings for future events.

seen the footage, people laughing as it was happening, seriously some people are thick. Boat, water, sinking, children on board, work it out....

Footage here: Don't watch if it will upset you though nothing graphic etc

I'm surprised there aren't any life rings etc on the boat.

Noone jumps in to help then? Brilliant. What a bunch of wankers.

I sat in the pissing rain the other week, with a gentleman and his little boy on the roadside because he veered off and ended up in a pond.

Noone bar me stopped to help. F*cking hate society sometimes, rather watch and laugh than actually do anything!

He was so grateful that I offered him help and I was willing to drive miles to get help. i'd always stop.

Noone jumps in to help then? Brilliant. What a bunch of wankers.

I sat in the pissing rain the other week, with a gentleman and his little boy on the roadside because he veered off and ended up in a pond.

Noone bar me stopped to help. F*cking hate society sometimes, rather watch and laugh than actually do anything!

He was so grateful that I offered him help and I was willing to drive miles to get help. i'd always stop.

The guy jumps in from the narrow boat. What got me was the guys who went straight out the window and onto the roof in an 'I'm alright Jack' fashion.