IGNORED

Leon McKenzie - From Football To Boxing

Being a boxer can't be all bad. Yout get to beat the shit out of someone and go on the offensive, without risk of prosecution or a court appearance, and what's more, they give you a fucking salary for it.

I would have been a Raging Bull type and have opponents such as Colin Murray, Bruce Forsyth, Johnathan Ross, any irritating individual from Talk Sport, Justin Beiber and Dickhead Dermot O Leary, and just go fucking ballistic landing punches right and left, and leaving a trail of blood and mayhem with hopefully one or two fatalities.

In actual fact, Steven Gerrard would have been more appropriate than Rooney in the above. The rat faced pugilist isn't too slow with his fists.

Yeah I remember him scoring against us at Carrow Road in the 04/05 season (when we finished fourth). I recall him outpacing the ageing Stubbs and Weir before sloting it past our veteran goalkeeper Nigel Martyn. Big Dunc came on and scored to win us the game. I paid for the game on prem plus back in the day. Good times.

Yeah I remember him scoring against us at Carrow Road in the 04/05 season (when we finished fourth). I recall him outpacing the ageing Stubbs and Weir before sloting it past our veteran goalkeeper Nigel Martyn. Big Dunc came on and scored to win us the game. I paid for the game on prem plus back in the day. Good times.

Yeah, I remember that too, wasn't it 3-2 in the end?

Yes it was - lunchtime kick-off, too - early start to go and watch a match over there - crap journey wherever you're travelling from

Realised I was getting old when I went to a match there with a Norwich supporting mate and we were sat close to the home bench....then a kid sat there who I thought was their mascot went on as sub :(.