IGNORED

Goals, goals, goals!

For sure but all the goals in that (RVP aside) people are running onto the ball or controlling it or having it sit up for them or letting it bounce. Volleying a ball coming over your shoulder is an infinitely harder skill.

absolutely. the RVP is one of the best Ive ever seen

Swindon vs Everton. FA Cup - 1977 or 1978, for those of a certain age to remember.

Great damn strike from one of their players that got them a draw that day. Guess we won the replay, but what a goal. Only got sixth place, but at least there was some other strikes to indulge in, if nothing else. Goal #1 was an undeserved winner. #6 should have won, but what's the sense in any dispute.

Did not know if I should post this in here or in the foreign thread (or up and coming talent thread) but here is a young Swede to keep an eye on. He is together with John Guidetti the future of Sweden. (along with Kazaniclic etc) Future looks ok for Sweden. A lot of second generation immigrants with a totally different view on football on their way into the team. (think Zlatan Ibrahimovic) Anyway, he scored this goal the other week and I thought it was good enough to feature in this thread. He is only 20 years old and cost his team €400 000. Makes me think that Everton should scout Scandinavia a hell of a lot more. (Oviedo was found here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXTTvPYIcs

Edited by Peter H