IGNORED

Kidulthood

Romey 1878

Whats the ending?Ive been told they havnt actually done the ending yet

42571[/snapback]

They haven't. They know the ending but while it's so successful they'll drag it on...so you can expect some serious filling in the next series or two...don't get me wrong, I love it..and Dr. Who.

i didnt watch the last dr who but then i watched the final 2 eps and it was amazing.

i cant be arse watchin lost. i saw the first 3 eps on the first series and i thought it was shite so i stopped watchin it

42615[/snapback]

the first couple set the scene there wasn't too much drama in the first few episodes, however i found it interestign still

Edited by CraccerC

i didnt know that at the time. i thought lost was gonna be a 12 part series so i watched the the first 3 eps and thought it was boring as nithing happened so i gave up on it and considering ive missed so many i cant be arsed watchin it all from the start.

anybody here watched life on mars when in was on tele. cracking series.

^ its brilliant, ok the polar bear is a bit weird, but if you watch it from the beginnign theres thigns ptu in for a reason to make you think, is this real? there were a lot of theories abotu it and stuff, liek what is a polar bear doign on a hot island? that had peopel thinking, well maybe theyre actually dead and this is like limbo or something

42565[/snapback]

ive got a feelin the polar bear is sumfin 2 do with walt, he reads a spanish comic with a polar bear init and next minute theres a polar bear on the island and what does michael give walt when walt is leaving for austrailia? (im not saying what it is as it could be in a episode not shown over here yet)

Lost is quality, ive seen all of season 2 with season 3 coming out september, last episode of season 2 was quality, for all of those who avnt seen all of season 2 i can give you link to download them all! And wen season 3 airs it will also have season 3 episodes an hour after its been aired in america!

For those who havnt seen it i recomend it ;)

ive been watchign series 2 lsot again, anyone notice that when michael says by to walt as a kid in the park he gives him a polar bear, and then the magazine, and a bear on the island... hmmm, i didnt see the toy bear before tbh

42853[/snapback]

i said that on a earlier post :lol: ye i noticed it :lol: did you notice when mr.echo confronts that smoke you see people within the smoke when you slow it down, i only found that out from when characters from lost were on richard and judy it showed it there