IGNORED

Create a halloween themed Everton XI

Dalziel Kane

I'm not one for humor and would never participate in such jovialities, but as a one-off I decided to put together a Halloween themed Everton XI. There will be other, and better ideas than names presented, so maybe if anything can be added then feel free to put forth any suggestions. Incidentally this idea has been under consideration for some time but now the proper time has arrived, it can now be fully operative.

In the most simple premise, put together your Everton Halloween XI. For example -

Neville Spookall

David Unsworth-taker Terrified Darracott Raymond Bat-teveld Tony Gibbet

Gareth Frightingly Alan Boo Thomas Grave-sen Kevin Sheety

Peter Beastly John Specter

manager - Hairy Catterick

subs bench

Tim Coward

Billy Fright

Paul Brace-yourself-well

Peter Reedy

James McFrighten

manager - Mike Fast-Walker

Got into some technical difficulties in the end such as can't switch off the goddamn bold icon but I tried to assemble a decent team side to fit the day. You can add your own names and suggestions. There was other (and better) names I wanted to include that I had thought of before, but had simply forgotten at time of presentation, but it was an adequate effort.

evil_pumpkin1.jpg

Edited by Dalziel Kane

Cant believe that this "humour" warrants its own thread. Damnit. :D

Happy halloween DK! Know its a big thing in the states. Its growing in Sweden to, we have had 6 witches trick or treating so far and our big bowl of sweets is diminishing in size.

You left out Pat van der Hoooooooooooowe and Ross Ghastley.

I keep getting signed out without my permission and enduring other technical difficulties but in any event. I viewed the other forum link and it was adequate. Except male witches (warlocks) don't fly broomsticks so maybe you need to alter a little.

Incidentally Grand Old Team did a fine theme presentation a few years ago and were the only club page to do such a thing which was a nice idea but nothing overly spectacular. I couldn't help but have a sneak and they haven't bothered this year so seems ony a short lived idea.

I'm annoyed to a certain extent because I was thinking about this presentation recently and had some damn fine names to include but could only remember half the names to include. There was something with Anders Limpar and Gary Lineker but can't recall what it was supposed to be. Can only include for another time but maybe Danny BlackCat-amarteri could be worth an inclusion. There's so many areas to explore here - and so little time.

People are coming up with better ideas than what I presented damn it, but did mention that only half of the intended names eventually came to the fore.

Late and pains would allude to too many intoxicants by the end of the night or early morning than anything overly nefarious, but you do get inebriated types on the day in question.

Incidentally, we're taking a trip to a cemetery later this night or at some indecent hour, to see 'what occurs'

Probably less than fucking nothing, but this has been an annual event now and has provided some minor incidents in past visits. I don't know why I bother sometimes but it's only once a year.

I keep getting signed out without my permission and enduring other technical difficulties but in any event. I viewed the other forum link and it was adequate. Except male witches (warlocks) don't fly broomsticks so maybe you need to alter a little.

Incidentally Grand Old Team did a fine theme presentation a few years ago and were the only club page to do such a thing which was a nice idea but nothing overly spectacular. I couldn't help but have a sneak and they haven't bothered this year so seems ony a short lived idea.

I'm annoyed to a certain extent because I was thinking about this presentation recently and had some damn fine names to include but could only remember half the names to include. There was something with Anders Limpar and Gary Lineker but can't recall what it was supposed to be. Can only include for another time but maybe Danny BlackCat-amarteri could be worth an inclusion. There's so many areas to explore here - and so little time.

Who gives a toss about GOT a few years ago. I did one today but wank you very much for the feedback.

True to my word. we visited a cemetery a short time ago, maybe 3 am, and nothing occurred.

After a while, my wife suggested there was no activity and we decided to leave. Halloween is a crock of shit.

Not even a gust of wind or a shadow to be seen. It has been a disappointing evening.

What we're you expecting? A Necrophilia session? They're dead. :dont know:

True to my word. we visited a cemetery a short time ago, maybe 3 am, and nothing occurred.

After a while, my wife suggested there was no activity and we decided to leave. Halloween is a crock of shit.

Not even a gust of wind or a shadow to be seen. It has been a disappointing evening.

You're a deeply strange human being Dalziel :huh:.

What we're you expecting? A Necrophilia session? They're dead. :dont know:

I was expecting a lot more than some after hours shopping in Tescos in Portsmouth, have a bit of sense.

Halloween right ? Cemetery right ? You do the math.

If anything will occur on the night in question, it has to be an appropriate setting. There was one or two incidents on years past, and whether down to human invention or an element of the paranormal, we may never know but where better to spend the event. Skeptics abound, I do believe in paranormal activities, have had some incidents in past years I simply could not comprehend so always keep an open mind. There are ghosts and entities out there if you can find them and it's only fools and idiot skeptics that try to distance themselves. Obviously never had a paranormal episode themselves to look back on, but I've been a live witness to some strange and unorthodox events it has to be said.

I was expecting a lot more than some after hours shopping in Tescos in Portsmouth, have a bit of sense.

There are ghosts and entities out there if you can find them and it's only fools and idiot skeptics that try to distance themselves. Obviously never had a paranormal episode themselves to look back on, but I've been a live witness to some strange and unorthodox events it has to be said.

Did all of those events happen after buying a six pack of Stella from Tesco?

Edited by Zoo