IGNORED

Everton vs Swansea

StanSteadman

Watched a couple of their chances back and I was interested to see that Swansea actually managed to get 3 vs 2's against our CB's. When I watched the game live I couldnt believe there was so much space between the pair of them but in fairness to them, they each picked up their man and they ended up with another running into the space. I do think Stones got a little dragged out of position at times and he probably should have been passing the player on to Coleman, but Coleman probably would have been picking someone up and without Mirallas getting back he would have been 2 v 1. If anything fault lies with one of Barry/McCarthy who werent picking up the runners in the first place.

Managed to grab whatever highlights the awful BBC bothered to feature (what was with that fucking degenerate Brand being involved) and while great viewing for any neutrals, cut it close in the end for the three points. Into fifth place as we understand but a good distance off the last champions league place. (Liverpool far too close for comfort near the summit of the table)

Howard with some crucial saves, Barkley is a kid with a future and Lukaku menaced when the opportunity arose. Not the greatest of performances (from either side) but the three points all important. If they had offered fifth place this night at this stage of the season back in August, would have gratefully accepted.

Thought exactly the same bailey...from the park end it was glaringly obvious they had 3 quite central in the last few minutes...showed up from our goal kick that was how they were playing...amazed one of the 2 holders didn't pick up on it

Yeh there was one where you could see Barry think about it but in the end it didnt and Swansea slid the ball in the channel between him and Stones where another Swansea player was in space. I dont think it helps that we are sitting deeper either than usual atm either. Almost inviting them on to us.