IGNORED

Everton vs Swansea

StanSteadman

Easy win? I'm not so sure. The possession stats will probably end up as 50/50 and Swansea are fighting to avoid getting involved in a relegation scrap.

However Everton have the more creative players and have far more penetration than Swansea who this season have failed toget behind the opposition.

A narrow Everton win!

www.hotfootballpredictions.co.uk

With Pienaar out another 3 weeks and jags 50-50 here's the lineup I would like to see.

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

McGeady Barkley Osman

Lukaku

I know I'm starting osman. I think his connection with baines would be better than Mirallas who is too selfish. I'd like to see more of McGeady and Coleman and that partnership. I feel Aiden is less selfish than Kev or Gerry and would give Seamus a much needed passing and link up player.

Thank you, professor. :D

You get the comments like only lost 5 this season. So what we've drew 9. Might as well have lost 6 more and won 3. Yeh, I get goal difference but that's not the point, draws are nearly as bad as a loss in terms of points dropped.

Edited by MiguelCotto

You get the comments like only lost 5 this season. So what we've drew 9. Might as well have lost 6 more and won 3. Yeh, I get goal difference but that's not the point, draws are nearly as bad as a loss in terms of points dropped.

I know mate I was just taking the piss.

I would seriously play 4-3-3. Give up a bit of possession and focus more on speed of attack and getting in front early.

Howard

Coleman stones distin Baines

McCarthy Barkley Barry

Delefao lukaku McGeady

Joel

Alcaraz

Osman

Mirralas

Naismith

MYSELF!!!

isnt that 451 with you putting the names on different lines?

i'd assume one of the 3 cm's would sit deeper and the other 2 player wider almost like wide players to help cover the fullbacks

I'm with Matt.....fuck all difference for me; if you're being complementary you call it 433 (eg Chelsea) and if you're being derogatory (Everton) you call it 451.