IGNORED

Oscar Pistorius

Formby

I thought you would at least have an "informed opinion" - stating "innocent until proven guilty" on this case is a complete insult to the poor girls family. If you had been following the case you wouldn't have said that. He is trying to escape with all sorts of technicalities - he knows he's guilty, he knows that everyone knows that he is, he is just acting.

The issue we have at the moment is that pistorius is clinging on to beyond reasonable doubt. He has been lying and changing his story, crying, vomitting then upon leaving the court having an almost sickening arrogant posture and demeanour. The one person who could prove his guilt is dead.

Everything that pistorius claims in order to escape Murder - is "highly improbable".

i said it because it's supposed to be the premise of justice. I've not followed the case because, well why would I?

So many holes in his story.

This one is as blatant as any...we all know the first shot hit her in the hip. Now, if someone gives you a dead arm, you would shout at least 'ow you bastard'. He claims she made no noise upon being shot in the hip. No noise? She got shot in the hip before falling down...but made no noise?!

The bloke is a joke.

Guest Nikica

Innocent until proven guilty of course Matt, but from the evidence it seems that there's no way that this guy is innocent. I feel dirty that I had a lot of respect for him around the time of the Paralympics.