IGNORED

Oscar Pistorius

Formby

It's made me a little bit too angry to be honest. He's a vile piece of shit who has believes he is untouchable and has all the hallmarks of a domineering, arrogant, manipulating twat.

I want him destroyed up there. I hate liars, I want Reevas parents to get justice, although it will never bring their child back to them.

Fingers crossed he's spending the next 40 years serving time next to south africas meanest.

The case is so strong, I don't think he's got a leg to stand on.

:rofl: ....... But seriously, he will still get away with it. This crime happened twelve months ago, why has he been allowed to walk around as a free man ever since. OJ simpson all over again.

The tears are for no one other than himself. He showed his true colours after he lost a race in 2012, blamed the length of the other athletes blades and stated this whilst the man was doing his lap of honour.

I've done a fair bit of reading into his character - not very nice at all.

Like Haf said, the bloke is an arrogant arse. He is like a spoilt child. One of those who believes the world owes him because he has lost his limbs. Plenty of pent up anger and bitterness in him.

But, put that to one side. Judge the case on its own. I aint no pro in this shit...but his story is so so so unrealistic in several ways, its mindblowing. Even looking at the layout of his house etc and the distance covered and all that...no way. No way.

He lost the plot and shot her knowingly.

The more he has to back track or can't remember, the more unlikely his version of events are becoming.

The ideal scenario for me is nel completely destroying his version to the point he has no answers. Then giving nel the opportunity to summarize the complete and utter shite that has come out of his mouth making pistorius flip and lose control.

I want pistorius to show the people who still believe in Santa that their hero is nothing more than a spoilt rich boy with anger issues and an abusive personality.

His uncontrolled sobbing and spewing in the dock is for himself. It's borne out of fear because he knows he is guilty and he knows that most of the world knows he is guilty.

His childish, bully-boy, control-freak plan of teaching that mouthy, ungrateful bitch (his thoughts, I suspect) a lesson by scaring her (probably what he intended), by firing a few shots through the bog door while she was taking a pee after they had 'words', where he came off second best again, has back-fired in monstrous proportions for him. He's fucked (technical, legal term). And he knows it. If his grief was for anyone but himself he wouldn't keep managing to get "My Lady...." in, in between insincere sobs, to keep with protocol and creep to the judge - he has nowhere to hide, with Reeva's Mum's eyes burning into him, and he is a frightened, terrified little boy.

If he really did love her, the least he could do is tell the truth, but part of that entails swallowing your pride and not feeding festering resentments and he is incapable of neither.

Edited by Cake

I watched the OJ trial years ago which was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. This prick is a whingeing,horrible excuse of a man who believes the world owes him something. Hopefully the forensics will prove he did it. The distance he shot her from the door etc should nail the cunt

His uncontrolled sobbing and spewing in the dock is for himself. It's borne out of fear because he knows he is guilty and he knows that most of the world knows he is guilty.

His childish, bully-boy, control-freak plan of teaching that mouthy, ungrateful bitch (his thoughts, I suspect) a lesson by scaring her (probably what he intended), by firing a few shots through the bog door while she was taking a pee after they had 'words', where he came off second best again, has back-fired in monstrous proportions for him. He's fucked (technical, legal term). And he knows it. If his grief was for anyone but himself he wouldn't keep managing to get "My Lady...." in, in between insincere sobs, to keep with protocol and creep to the judge - he has nowhere to hide, with Reeva's Mum's eyes burning into him, and he is a frightened, terrified little boy.

If he had anything about him he would stop arsing round and stump up the truth. It's the least he could do if he really did love her.

No need for the stump joke ha ha

No need for the stump joke ha ha

Fair enough.. cheap shot, by me, and who am I to do that, anyway? Something I wouldn't normally do but, in my twisted opinion, he deserves ridicule. Perhaps Reeva had ridiculed him in that or some other way before going to the bathroom and he decided to teach her a lesson? Perhaps not and we'll never know, unless he tells us.

I've edited it, anyway.

I wasn't having a go Cake I liked it. The man is a bully. You can tell. Crying when things aren't going his way. If he gets a guilty he will commit suicide in jail.

Innocent until proven guilty, right?

Proven? Like a child with chocolate all round it's mouth, accused of eating a pack of chocolate biscuits....

He's definitely innocent if you believe that it's possible to have witnesses testify that whilst a man and woman were heard arguing, followed by a woman's scream and gun shots , it actually turns out that the man didn't argue with the woman, he was actually trying to defend her from intruders that weren't there, in fact she was the mistaken intruder and took 4 shots because she locked herself in the toilet and didn't say "don't shoot, it's me"

Unless you have not followed this case you are very naive Matt.

Proven? Like a child with chocolate all round it's mouth, accused of eating a pack of chocolate biscuits....

He's definitely innocent if you believe that it's possible to have witnesses testify that whilst a man and woman were heard arguing, followed by a woman's scream and gun shots , it actually turns out that the man didn't argue with the woman, he was actually trying to defend her from intruders that weren't there, in fact she was the mistaken intruder and took 4 shots because she locked herself in the toilet and didn't say "don't shoot, it's me"

Unless you have not followed this case you are very naive Matt.

not followed it because I don't care. Doesn't affect me in the slightest

because people threw in their 2cts, why shouldn't i? :dont know:

I thought you would at least have an "informed opinion" - stating "innocent until proven guilty" on this case is a complete insult to the poor girls family. If you had been following the case you wouldn't have said that. He is trying to escape with all sorts of technicalities - he knows he's guilty, he knows that everyone knows that he is, he is just acting.

The issue we have at the moment is that pistorius is clinging on to beyond reasonable doubt. He has been lying and changing his story, crying, vomitting then upon leaving the court having an almost sickening arrogant posture and demeanour. The one person who could prove his guilt is dead.

Everything that pistorius claims in order to escape Murder - is "highly improbable".

His defence is one of the most ridiculous I've ever heard.

Hear a noise in the bathroom, it must be an intruder! Grab your gun, at no point check your girlfriend is still lying next to you in bed. Walk over to the bathroom and fire 4 shots through the door, again not checking where your girlfriend actually is. Not even shouting anything to the 'intruder', for example 'I have a gun, the police have been called'. At which point his girlfriend could have identified herself.

They were having an argument, she locked herself in the bathroom because she feared for her life, then he murdered her. Hope he gets what's coming to him...

For me the crucial evidence is the neighbours hearing the arguing and screams "before" the gunshots. This contradicts anything that pistorius says - he said he screamed get out of my house and couldn't hear any screaming because the noise of the gunshots.

Crucially it will rest on ther fact the neighbours heard the arguing before the gunshots - they identified a woman....

I will be completely disgusted if he gets off with pre meditated murder. I believe he is going to do time - just how long I don't know. I'm sure the south african inmates will find a way of making 1 year feel like 20.

His defence is one of the most ridiculous I've ever heard.

Hear a noise in the bathroom, it must be an intruder! Grab your gun, at no point check your girlfriend is still lying next to you in bed. Walk over to the bathroom and fire 4 shots through the door, again not checking where your girlfriend actually is. Not even shouting anything to the 'intruder', for example 'I have a gun, the police have been called'. At which point his girlfriend could have identified herself.

They were having an argument, she locked herself in the bathroom because she feared for her life, then he murdered her. Hope he gets what's coming to him...

I haven't been paying too much attention but if this is his defense, it's ridiculous. Though, sadly, ridiculously porous defenses have worked before, such as in the OJ case. I recall this gem from the OJ case from the execrable defense team on the chances of DNA mismatches:

Lawyer: So you say “10 to the power of minus 30” and your “colleague” claims it’s only “10 to the power of minus 24.” Isn’t that a big difference?

Statistician: Actually, not so big…

Lawyer: What do you mean “not so big”? Isn’t the difference between the two estimates six orders of magnitude?

Statistician: Well…

Lawyer: Six orders of magnitude, ladies and gentlemen. Six orders of magnitude! This is the difference between one dollar and one million dollars

As if there is a huge difference between "never ever ever ever ever fucking happening" and "never ever ever ever fucking happening."