IGNORED

Benjamin Stambouli

• 2 weeks later...

I lived in Montpellier for years and I'm still following the club because I know some players from the reserve.

Stambouli would be a great addin' for Everton. Kind of players who give everything on the pitch, with a great spirit and never give up. Key player from the success in French League in 2012.

He can play centre back but his best position is back midfield. He gets good technical abilities. He is, for sure the best player of MHSC with Remy Cabella.

Plus, it's easy to negociate with Louis Nicollin (MHSC chairman) because he only wants to make benefits and Stambouli cost him nothing 'cause he was formed here.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume we scout hundreds of players several times though, right?

dunno, Im not a scout :lol:

But yeah, we will scout quite a few several times, dont know if it will be hundreds. If we've scouted him several times there is clearly something worthwhile about him and maybe something to it. If we had scouted 2-3 times and this story came out, I'd dismiss it outright.

Do we have any memebers on here who can vouch for the site as being accurate?

• 3 months later...

The problem with football today is that every transfer rumour involves a foreign player. In most cases, not only can't you spell the name, you can't even pronounce it. Just think, in the old days we only had to struggle with the pronunciation of 'Greenhalgh'!