IGNORED

It must be bloody February again!

rubecula

Every February things start to happen and usually not good things. Today it started. On the way into work and I was driving (very sedately) into work and suddenly from nowhere on the main road a feckin' BOAT (yes a boat) came along and took me out. My new car is in a poor state now. Mind you the feckin' boat is destroyed

It will never go to sea again :rofl:

I think I am still in shock, not what you expect to meet on a main road, and trying to explain tha\t to the insurance folks over the phone had the girl giggling and appologising for the giggles. (Had me laughing too thankfully)

Every February things start to happen and usually not good things. Today it started. On the way into work and I was driving (very sedately) into work and suddenly from nowhere on the main road a feckin' BOAT (yes a boat) came along and took me out. My new car is in a poor state now. Mind you the feckin' boat is destroyed

It will never go to sea again :rofl:

I think I am still in shock, not what you expect to meet on a main road, and trying to explain tha\t to the insurance folks over the phone had the girl giggling and appologising for the giggles. (Had me laughing too thankfully)

:lol:

Feb means wife's birthday, so I spent most of today here...

http://www.china-blue.co.uk/index.htm

Wife and daughter got all artistic painting ceramic stuff while I tried to stop youngest grandson eating more paint than he applied to his "I Love Grandma" mug. Failed for the most part. Nice enough place though, and the food was pretty good also apparently :(.

Rubes, sorry to hear your bad news. Was the damage to your car on the port or starboard side?

MikeO, my wife's birthday is February too, 27 days before mine. For those 27 days she is a year older than me as I keep reminding her.

My wife's 7 years older than me...she gets reminded!!!

Rubes, sorry to hear your bad news. Was the damage to your car on the port or starboard side?

MikeO, my wife's birthday is February too, 27 days before mine. For those 27 days she is a year older than me as I keep reminding her.

Starboard (drivers side) and on the front

Are you mad or just suicidal :rofl: