IGNORED

Who Do You Hate More........

Which poster do yo guys hate the most?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which poster do yo guys hate the most?

• (1) Xavier
    • (2) shankly
    • (3) 5times
    • (4) Justicefordave.
    • :D

I sense sarcasm, sure.

Our hospital facilities and better and 'cheaper' than in England. I have a friend (English friend) who came over to Mumbai, from Leicster to have his poor mum treated for kidney failure, here. she's well now.

bbye people. Evertonians, i thought were smarter than this. But they are just bitter. :)

BTW fozzie, i have a girlfriend. ;) Maybe, you dont. Too bad...

this place sucks.

I dont know what this tit is saying cause I have him on ignore, but he is a top schytso

Just noticed that when you reply, it shows all the ignored info

Ha Ha, yes ist much better in india, thats why you have such an immigration problem.

Wonder if the "English" friend had family ties or DUAL nationallity

Think if I twatted off to india with a medical problem I'd be shipped straight back

She has a point about the hospitals..Medical Tourism is a growth market in that part of the world. Foreigners get treated cheaply while the masses still sleep in the streets & cue for days to get little or any medical treatment.

Hardly a practise worth gloating about in my humble op. We have the flashiest new hopitals in the world...but we only treat those wif the moolah ( mostly foreigners)..& leave our own to die iof somply cured ailments...!!!...

Glad I live in A Civilised nation that recognises due care to it;s People.

(even the blow in's... :) ).

BTW fozzie, i have a girlfriend.  Maybe, you dont. Too bad...

this place sucks.

Omg saved the best 4 last Xav. Poor arl foz mate has been likely chained to his Kitchen sink longer than youve been alive mate.

hmmmm, no wonder we are bitter.

You had every chance Xav, U blew it & its not becuase ure Rs it;s simply coz ure behaviour on here has been ( i dont usually do this but..) Banal, Anal, picky, touchy, nieve & a Touch up Ya self..!!!

Doesnt wash with the People. The Poeple of the People's club.

move on.

Guest fozzie22
She has a point about the hospitals..Medical Tourism is a growth market in that part of the world. Foreigners get treated cheaply while the masses still sleep in the streets & cue for days to get little or any medical treatment.

Hardly a practise worth gloating about in my humble op. We have the flashiest new hopitals in the world...but we only treat those wif the moolah ( mostly foreigners)..& leave our own to die iof somply cured ailments...!!!...

(even the blow in's... :) ).

Omg saved the best 4 last Xav. Poor arl foz mate has been likely chained to his Kitchen sink longer than youve been alive mate.

You had every chance Xav, U blew it & its not becuase ure Rs it;s simply coz ure behaviour on here  has been ( i dont usually do this but..) Banal, Anal, picky, touchy, nieve & a Touch up Ya self..!!!

move on.

15 years of happily married bliss so your right on the mark there Pat..

I just wish she would buy me a new pair of gloves to do the washing up with,plays hell with my hands.

(even the blow in's... :lol: ).

You had every chance Xav, U blew it & its not becuase ure Rs it;s simply coz ure behaviour on here  has been ( i dont usually do this but..) Banal, Anal, picky, touchy, nieve & a Touch up Ya self..!!!

move on.

Love it Pat "the people of the peoples club" genius!! :lol: