IGNORED

Alan Stubbs

Doing a great job north of the border at Hibernian and quickly repairing the damage that Terry Butcher and his partner iin crime Maurice Malpas made when getting us relegated. Loved by the fans and has put together a team which we can now be proud of watching. He'll no doubt move on in the next year or so to a bigger club (maybe Everton) but in the meantime he has a job to do which he is doing well.

Played our Edinburgh rivals Hearts last night in a Scottish Cup replay at Easter Road which we won 1-0. Scenes at the end of the match on the following clip show how much Stubbsy has gelled this team and moved us forward. The man is steadily becoming a legend. A cup final to look forward to next month and maybe another in May.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIvtEeJZK4

Good luck the Toffees.

Pretty much the same as your view. Two soft yellow cards and if the Hearts players hadn't surrounded the ref then Cummings would have had a got out of jail card instead of another yellow one. Refs are too quick to reach for their back pocket for what they call over celebrations when they can turn a blind eye to a rugby style tackle in the penalty box at corners.

Cheers.

Yes ever since Alan left for hibs I've kept an eye out for them in the standings and results columns. I was hoping last year he could do it but it seems this year the side is a lot stronger. Hopefully you can topple Rangers and take the auto spot instead of the playoff. I think 8 points behind with a game in hand?

Yes I saw the derby result, and I've been surprised they are doing so well in the league.