IGNORED

Edinson Cavani

4 minutes ago, patto said:

A good result today could make all the difference win the next 2 euro home games and Limassol away and we might just finish 2nd in the group coyb.

We've been linked with Andy fucking Carroll today (I refuse to open a thread for that), so I reeeeally hope you're right 

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Absolutely. We just need to find a way of doing better with what we do have. It is very impossible, our manager just isn’t doing it. 

So DCL and Niasse are better than Carrol?

that is what your saying isn't it?

don't get me wrong, I think DCL will be a top striker.... soon. I also think Niasse is a decent stop gap. But Carroll ability is a step above either at the moment. Fitness wise it's a different story.

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

So DCL and Niasse are better than Carrol?

that is what your saying isn't it?

don't get me wrong, I think DCL will be a top striker.... soon. I also think Niasse is a decent stop gap. But Carroll ability is a step above either at the moment. Fitness wise it's a different story.

Niasse, no. But I’d have DCL, Sandro, and even Rooney up front before him. 

Our problem isn’t so much the players we have, it’s the tactics. 

Can't argue with either of you.... hate it that I can't haha. But I do think we could do with that bulldozer at the moment.

were not nearly good enough to play our way through. We need someone to hit and get goals... just like Burnley did against us. 

Football is simpler than people like Koeman think. 

Mots about heart, spirit and determination,.... not blackboards and negating attacks.