IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Tuesday April 4th

markjazzbassist

It was a shame about the result. Yes United were all over us but we defended well and put bodies on the line to keep the 1-0 lead. Unlucky at the end. I didn't understand Koeman's subs though, Pennington on and Calvert-Lewin.

Yes we were getting hammered at the time and added another player to help defend fine. That okay, I get where he is coming from but Lewin on the other hand I don't understand.

1) Barkley was playing well, him and Lukaku were doing well getting United on the break.

2) United defenders were tired and I think we needed a bit of pace. Why not chuck Lookman in the mix and say to him. I want you to run at these defenders, take them on and get past them. Calvert Lewin can't do this but maybe he is better at defending I don't know.

Watching the game it looked like we could have easily got a second goal on the counter if we had the right players. Oh well, onto the next game.

On reflection it was a fair result. They hit the bar a few times, had a fair goal disallowed. The team worked hard - I think Lukaku and Williams had a few issues throughout the game, I noticed Lukaku berating Williams for lumping the ball over the top of him straight to De Gea.