IGNORED

Where are they now? Terry Darracott

from Wiki.

Terry Darracott (born 6 October 1950 in Liverpool) is an English former professional footballer who played as a left back for Everton and Wrexham in the Football League and for the Tulsa Roughnecks in the North American Soccer League.[1]

On retiring as a player he held coaching positions at Everton, Manchester City and Blackburn Rovers, and was employed as a European scout for Bolton Wanderers.[2][3]

In October 2008, Darracott joined Wrexham as assistant to manager Dean Saunders, with whom he had worked at Blackburn.[2] Restricted mobility due to a hip problem forced him to leave Wrexham a year later, and he returned to scouting for Bolton.[4]

As of 2013, he provides opposition analysis as part of Hull City's scouting team.

Think somebody's getting mixed up with the games. First game 0-0. replay 1-1 with their C Half (Nichol) scored a 35 yard screamer, 2nd replay 2-3 don't think there was any pass backs, Darracot failed to cut out a cross from the wing which ran straight through to Little who scored the winner.

That was the last game I saw that season, gave up my season ticket and moved to Peterborough.

Came home last year after 39 years away.

Edited by Bill

Think somebody's getting mixed up with the games. First game 0-0. replay 1-1 with their C Half (Nichol) scored a 35 yard screamer, 2nd replay 2-3 don't think there was any pass backs, Darracot failed to cut out a cross from the wing which ran straight through to Little who scored the winner.

That was the last game I saw that season, gave up my season ticket and moved to Peterborough.

Came home last year after 39 years away.

My memory is that Neil Robinson cost us the second replay. Complete liability of a defender who we had to bring in due to injuries.

About twelve miles from where I lived John, the miles and miles of Tulip fields and the Daffodills were a sight to behold in the spring. We always went to the Tulip parades in Spalding.

Yeah so flat there John, ideal place to buy a second hand car, you know the engine hasn't had to work very hard.

Yeah Mike, Robinson came in at right back, but if memory serves me right both Little goals came from Darracots wing. The other was a screamer from the middle of the pitch. But my memory is not what it was, so I could be wrong.

Yeah Mike, Robinson came in at right back, but if memory serves me right both Little goals came from Darracots wing. The other was a screamer from the middle of the pitch. But my memory is not what it was, so I could be wrong.

You may well be right Bill, I can't remember the specifics of the goals, just Robinson being awful.

About twelve miles from where I lived John, the miles and miles of Tulip fields and the Daffodills were a sight to behold in the spring. We always went to the Tulip parades in Spalding.

Yeah so flat there John, ideal place to buy a second hand car, you know the engine hasn't had to work very hard.

I would guess you were somewhere near Market Deeping way?

Think somebody's getting mixed up with the games. First game 0-0. replay 1-1 with their C Half (Nichol) scored a 35 yard screamer, 2nd replay 2-3 don't think there was any pass backs, Darracot failed to cut out a cross from the wing which ran straight through to Little who scored the winner..

It was the right game; I just had it imprinted in my mind that Little ran on to his back pass. It was, however, his failure to cut out a cross, as you say. Just seen it again after all these years and it still hurts.