IGNORED

Hirving Lozano

Bolasie, Onyekuru, and Lookman are all predominantly left wingers aren't they?  And that's ignoring Mirallas.

Not against getting him, but I rate those 3 as pretty decent prospects and £40m is a truck load for an eredivisie goal scorer. 

Would rather we focus money and attention on another CF, LB, and a CB first. 

It still remains to be seen if Bolasie really can get over his injury properly. Mirallas is as good as gone. Onyekuru hasn't exactly set the Belgium league on fire and Lookman is far from the finished article, if he ever will. I also think Onyekuru is predominantly seen as a CF while Lookman can play on the right as well.

I agree for the most part (particularly Mirallas), but Lozano hardly offers a guaranteed solution.

Also, Onyekuru has run at something like 1 in 2 over the last 2 years in Belgium.  His 10 in 27 this year (while being criticised by his coach), is nothing to sniff at and not a gulf away from Lozano's 11 in 18.

Would just be wary of dropping £40m on eredivisie form, in an area with ok cover.