IGNORED

Calling All Students

Louis

5% OF £1000 = £50 X 3 = £150 PER YEAR. X 3 YEARS = £450.............CLEAR.??

You would probs get more than that, because with the interest gained in the first year your account is now £3.150. which will earn you more interest in the second, and again in the third years.

Thats the way it works mate.

Edited by Licker

5% OF £1000 = £50 X 3 = £150  PER YEAR.  X 3 YEARS = £450.............CLEAR.??

You would probs get more than that, because with the interest gained in the first year your account is now £3.150. which will earn you more interest in the second, and again in the third years.

Thats the way it works mate.

48151[/snapback]

Thanks licker but he still wont believe you dont you know Craccers never wrong :rolleyes:

doesn't interest work compound so ....

5% of a = b

5% of b = c

5% of c = d

b+c+d = total money made... as opposed to just 141 a year

bla i don't know, but i'm not trying to be right, but you do have to have the last word...either way i'm reminded why i think your such a prick

and still, i'm not going to do it, i don't have to, it's paperwork i don't want to do, for an extra little bit of money i'm not that bothered about

Edited by CraccerC

Offering Degree's in " Surfing " over here now..Have no Idea what thats all about.

As tradionaly around here most call a degree in Surfing...Well Ermmm The Doll...!!!

SO what's everyones field?...Ill admit I only got 3ish or so yrs in to a Bach of Communication Media/Cultural study...Then got lured by the Lira & the safety net of a trade with me arl fella's lot.

Always been going to finsih sometime a Yr of part time maybe 18mnths would get me over the line...But, Mortgagae, car repayments, lifes luxuries..Make bloody Work hard to put on the back burner & I still intend to retire @ 45ish.

1 day maybe ill get back 2 it.

Whats your faculty etc?