IGNORED

Lars Stubhaug

It has been confirmed that Lars Stubhaug (16) has signed for Everton, agreeing to a 2,5 year contract. He has signed from Vard, which plays in Norway`s 2nd divisjon. The fee is believed to be around £500,000, based on appearances.

never heard of him !

It's good that we are investing in youth, I like seeing promising keepers coming through HOWEVER I hope we see them coming through, to me when we looked like we to rely on them we were trying to get someone else in, we will have to put faith in them one time. Probably send him out on loan like the other two.

In all honesty I would rather cut our ties on Wright, transfer or terminate contract and put one of the young lads on the bench, Turner by the looks of things. Both Ruddy and Turner look promising, I hope they make it at Everton, be nice to have quality young goalies battling for the No1 Jersey. And now we might have three fighting for it, FOUR if Howard impresses!!!

We are the new spurs arn't we :lol:

Can I just point out that Moyes hasnt bought this lad, the academy has bought him as they have their own transfer budget.

47550[/snapback]

But Moyes bought Turner and Ruddy didnt he? He was reluctant to give them their chance thats all I'm saying.

(Good little fact that Mark, I didn't know they had their own budget)

Im sure the academy probably discuss who they are getting in with Moyes but it's not his decision. The academy had let a keeper go and they needed one to replace him so they brought Stubhaug in.

47557[/snapback]

:D lets hope he makes the grade ;)