IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

I agree with CraccerC, I dont think Riquelme would be a good sign, he would want a massive salary; it would take time and patience for him to adapt to English football, and not to mention English language and lifestyle. We also won't get 100% commitment all the time. So in my view there are more bads then goods in signing him.

I'd still like to see Fernandes here, Hoyte would be good.

Anichiebe for Lita??? that would make no sense at all!!

Even tho Riquelme's attitude stinks no1 can doubt his class, People who say he wont suit the premiership say this because he's not the quickest player and likes time on the ball isnt it? im sure what he lacks in speed and strength he makes up with technique. With a player of his passing ability, flair, set pieces, would be an incredible signing imo, but im sure some1 better will come in for him tbh.

Manny, what can I say The best player we have had the chance to sign in years, we did fuck the chance of signing him by not agreeing a deal earlier, but if theres any chance of getting him back then he would be one hell of a signing.

Hutton played well the other day but he doesnt look amazing, let tottenham buy another fullback if they want anything near 7 million, Jags imo will prove to be a great signing when we plays more there anyway.

Edited by Blue4Ever

even tho riquelme has fallen out of favor at his club he's still putting together a good run of form for argentina in their world cup qualifiers

just scored twice in a 3-0 win a couple days ago and i know this isn't as recent but had a great copa america over

plus he certainly looks to be a huge playmaker in the argentina side and i think i speak for everyone when i say that we could use some more creativity to take the pressure off of arteta

I think that the key to getting anything out of Riquelme is to play him in a very carefully selected position.

I really think in a straight 4-4-2 he would be totally overwhelmed by the pace and physicality.

However, if he was playing behind the front striker with little to no defensive duties he could be excellent. But that means no Cahill.

Its a difficult one. Personally someone like Appiah is a bigger priority for me (a leftie winger would be nice too).

Phil Neville to join Newcastle in January in a straight swap for charles n'zogbia.

Other Everton ins:

manuel Fernandes (Valencia) £10 million

abou Diaby (Arsenal) 5–6 million

David Silva (Valencia) 9–10 million

there will only be one more player leaving, that will be Tony hibbert to Derby for around 3 mil.

the Fernandes deal may not happen til the Summer but it will happen, heard these from someone with good contacts.

Everton to sign De Rossi. No chance. Everyone knows it's Alberto Aquailani were after.

hahahaha, neville for nzogbia...all day every day

Edited by CraccerC

Phil Neville to join Newcastle in January in a straight swap for charles n'zogbia.

Other Everton ins:

manuel Fernandes (Valencia) £10 million

abou Diaby (Arsenal) 5–6 million

David Silva (Valencia) 9–10 million

there will only be one more player leaving, that will be Tony hibbert to Derby for around 3 mil.

the Fernandes deal may not happen til the Summer but it will happen, heard these from someone with good contacts.

Everton to sign De Rossi. No chance. Everyone knows it's Alberto Aquailani were after.

hahahaha, neville for nzogbia...all day every day

Aquailani is a awsome young midfielder, GReat Singing IMO but would cost a lot.

Neville for N'zogbia...............mmm........Yes please. we get the better end of the deal, and we will be able to beat Newcastle for once :P

Diaby would be great but ive never heard of David Silva? any1 enlighten me?

There you go. .... No chance of getting him tho.

David Josué Jiménez Silva (born January 8, 1986 in Arguineguin, Spain), is a footballer who plays as a midfielder for Valencia CF and the Spanish national football team.

He made his first league appearance at SD Eibar where he played 35 league games for the side whilst on loan from Valencia, scoring 5 goals. In the 2005/2006 season, Silva was loaned out to play for Celta Vigo where he played 31 matches scoring 4 goals, further cementing his reputation as one of Valencia's brightest prospects. He soon became a Spanish U21 international, and scored 4 goals during the FIFA World Youth Championship in 2005; this was enough to earn him joint 4th place in the goal ranking, alongside Italian striker Graziano Pelle.

David Silva is versatile player; capable of playing on both the left or right of midfield, or as a traditional number 10. A player of slight build, he is often compared to Pablo Aimar, the player he replaced at Valencia. In fact Silva is wearing Aimar's trademark number 21 shirt. Silva is considered one of the prospects in Valencia, and already a lot of responsibility lies on his shoulders.

On June 21, 2007, Silva signed a seven-year contract at Valencia, further cementing his place as one of the club's leading players and brightest prospects, alongside David Villa, Joaquín and Raul Albiol. He has attracted a large amount of attention from Rafael Benitez's Liverpool Football Club

Everton Rumours:

David Albelda on his way to Everton from Valencia for £2.5 million pound in January.

Andy Johnson will be offloaded in the Summer for £12 million (the Hammers/Tottenham possible destinations. ) David Healy will be brought in for £5 million pound. Bargain. (Although Michael Misfud is his backup target.

Jagielka will sign for Wigan once Steve Bruce takes charge.