IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

I hear that Alan Stubbs fancies his chance as Everton's next assistant manager

Huddlestone to Reading, £2–3 million, Ramos says he is not fit enugh for Tottenham. if shorey goes then maybe Riise for £3–4, wages maybe to high. or bains £4–5. not getting played at Everton.

Er.....maybe coz he was injured you dumbshit. SOme stupid stupid stories on that site. Still funny to read tho.

Guest blueboy122

Does anyone think we wil sign anyone in tyhe january transfer window??

I would like to see the following:

Appiah

huddlestone

diaby

and a another defender?

who here rates AJ???

"someone tell me if I am too far out with it"

Your too far out with it James. :)

^^ I did what you asked me James ^^

But if Huddlestone cant run the length of the pitch in 10 seconds he's not a Moyes type player, and he cant run at all.

He's too slow, Cumbersome, and he cant tackle to save his life. Thats my opinion.

^^ I did what you asked me James ^^

But if Huddlestone cant run the length of the pitch in 10 seconds he's not a Moyes type player, and he cant run at all.

He's too slow, Cumbersome, and he cant tackle to save his life. Thats my opinion.

Carsley isn't blessed with pace is he? And that's who Huddlestone would take the place of. I'd love Huddlestone here, sure he's gone off the boil at Spurs but he does have quality. A bit of work on his weight and concentration and he'd be a fantastic player.

Has no one else noticed that Yakubu is losing weight? I think we can make Huddlestone thin, or we can send him to fat kids camp... either way

And apart from Aj, Jags and maybe Yobo, who can run that pitch in 10 seconds!

I think if we are going to move forward and improve the side we need world class players and I dont reckon Huddleston comes into that category

Oh and Leighton Baines and James Vaughn arent exactly slow!

Has no one else noticed that Yakubu is losing weight? I think we can make Huddlestone thin, or we can send him to fat kids camp... either way

And apart from Aj, Jags and maybe Yobo, who can run that pitch in 10 seconds!

haha you silly person, Vaughan is faster than all of them, Lescott aint slow neither Baines or even Victor.

Huddlestone is a good player, could be the carsley replacement if ya like, even tho Cars done himself proud against Sunderland thought he was MOTM.

We still definatly need a center midfielder moyes better had be looking around for one now before he leaves it to the last day of the transfer window around the television hoping we sign one! Riquelme comes to mind.

I think we'd need to play either a diamond (which we don't have other CM's for) or put him in Timmy's place, if we were to buy Riquelme. He's never a CM for me.

Its easy to play cahill in a 4 1 3 2 playing as either of the 3 even if it was on the right or the left.

We need a DM who can tackle but also has a bit of flair.

Someone said theres fresh reports of us wanting Sissoko, even though he is a good player he cant pass himself like several other players in are team haha.

Its easy to play cahill in a 4 1 3 2 playing as either of the 3 even if it was on the right or the left.

We need a DM who can tackle but also has a bit of flair.

Someone said theres fresh reports of us wanting Sissoko, even though he is a good player he cant pass himself like several other players in are team haha.

Yeah, I can sort of see it. Maybe. He would definitely need at least one water carrier around him, though.

Sissoko? Jesus Christ, I thought we had averted a car crash the first time never mind now that Rafa has definitely turned him shite.

Rumours going round Goodison:

transfers In:

Downing (8 million) or Silva (10 million)

ethrington (4 million) or pienar (3.5 million)

k nolan (4 million) or fanandes (loan, £8 million in Summer)

Gilberto (4 million) or Appiah (6.5 million)

Eboue (3 million)

as well as an audacious bid for manu gk Foster (7 million)

transfers Out:

Stubbs (retire)

Mcfadden–Celtic (5 million)

nevielle–Newcastle (4 million)

vdm–Reading (2 million)

vessilles–free

I know these targets as my sister is a receptionist at Goodison and faxed every single name to big bill

great speller is this lad

on the riquelme front, good. i can't wait for him to sign for boca, so that evertonians everywhere can give up on this ridiculous fantasy. this rumour really does piss me off

Edited by CraccerC

from football-rumours

Everton ins:

Joe Cole–Chelsea–12 million

silvia–Valencia–10 million

Ramos–real–10 million

Riquelmea–5 million

Everton outs:

Neville–Newcastle/pompy–4 million

shandy vdm– Reading–2 million

Mcfadden–pompy/Celtic/middlesborugh–6 million

anichebe–Reading–4 million + lita

Everton rumours

January Targets:

Riquelme/Appaih/Fernandes

Downing

Quality Right Back (maybe from Championship)

Departures:

Mcfadden

AVM

Hibbert