IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Manchester City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is desperate to keep Liverpool at bay as they move in on hugely talented teen midfielder Michael Johnson (The People). Rafa Benitez enquired about the 19-year-old in the summer but plans are afoot for a £12m bid either in January or more likely next summer to bring in the former Everton schoolboy.

Have we messed up again?

Because Macherano is the defensive midfielder they need and Johnson is an attacking midfielder.

Well they dont really need Johnson with there midfield do they, there only going to sign a midfielder imo if one of theres gets sold or Mascherano goes to another team, but even then they still have Lucas.

From SkySports

"Transfers

Speaking of potential transfer targets in the January transfer window, Moyes outlined his plans.

"We're a little bit short maybe in one area and if the right player was available I'm sure we'd look to do something but it would be more likely to be a loan player than a buy," he said.

"I'm very happy with the players we've got. The way they've played this season, they are getting better."

It sounds that we should not expect much transfer action this Jan.

It offical Everton have signed Andrei Arshavan from zenit st Petersburg for £12 million this will be annouced after the Middlesbrough game on new years day

Ben Haim will leave for either Newcastle or Everton

Everton will try to sign Manuel Fernandes on loan from Valencia and will make an attept to snatch hutton from under United's nose

I really wouldn't mind McFadden leaving. Tbh he wouldn't make the bench for me and his attitude is awful. Especially in the Zenit game, moaning, complaining and wouldn't shake any team mates hand when he was brought off. I think he expects a starting place but will never ever get one with 4 other quality strikers.

Couldnt disagree with you more about his attitude . he has been hailed as a national hero back up in Jockland yet has never really been given a chance at Everton and he has never complained once. He has every right to feel a little frustrated but most players these days would have been banging on the managers door demanding a move months ago

I think there is still more to come from him and think he is a good option to bring on from the bench and so would be sad to see him go

Couldnt disagree with you more about his attitude . he has been hailed as a national hero back up in Jockland yet has never really been given a chance at Everton and he has never complained once. He has every right to feel a little frustrated but most players these days would have been banging on the managers door demanding a move months ago

I think there is still more to come from him and think he is a good option to bring on from the bench and so would be sad to see him go

Yet when he has been given a chance he hasn't dont jack shit, like the Uefa Cup game, he was terrible. let him go and bank in about 4 million.

Think he's been here about four years and has been given many chances, he does'nt seem to do it for us and i wouldnt miss him if he went. Time to move on .... A. for his benefit, and B for the Clubs benefit, i think we can get a lot better than Mcfad.

My Personal Opinion. :)

In fairness McFadden has had his chances. I think his stats speak for them self.

103 appearances 10 Goals.

For a striker, or even attack minded midfielder thats an awful return. He may be a hit for Scotland but doing it in international football doesn't mean you'll be a hit a club level. Baros did well at international stage but... well you know.

I still think his attitude is poor but its all down to personal opinion, but a goal return of 1 in 10 is hardly top quaility. We can do better, i would much prefer to see Vaughny making the bench than mcfadden. I did like him but he only pops up for the odd wonder goal, never gets really stuck into the bread and butter stuff. If the ball falls to his feet i never feel confident he will score, or even complete a decent pass. IMO we have 4 strikers who are better than him, its unfair on him to keep him here if he's not going to get what he really wants which is regular first team football. With his current reputation from the euro qualifiers i think now is the best tim to make some money from his sale

IMHO I dont think he has been given a proper chance, I think he needs a decent run of games but anyway thats not the point I was trying to make.

I was merely trying to say that to question his attitude is a bit harsh.

So you want us to lose all the games we play when he plays, just to give him a chance?

Downing £8m.

No thanks!

We could with some pace please!

Who is the Ryan Giggs? Where can we find him? Surely Arteta has a mates back in Espana he can tap up? :)

We don't really have many players that beat a man one on one. I thought it would VDM but I was very wrong about that one!

So you want us to lose all the games we play when he plays, just to give him a chance?

:blink: Im a season ticket holder who goes home and away of cause I want us to lose every game, I also think Raffa is the most honest man in football and beleive the earth is flat and that Elvis is still alive and well!

I dont know whether you play football or not but if you do you will know that you need regular football to get your sharpness back and to get match fit until you get that you will not be at your best

I am not saying he should be in the side Im just saying he hasnt had a real chance to prove himself yet.

besides if we were to sell him what would all the whingers have to moan about they might end up having to get behind the team and we couldnt have that now could we?

Metalist away anyone?

yh he scored against metalist, but never plays well! just scores a vital goal.

Do i play football? Yes i do, and yes u need to get a few games under ur belt but he just doesnt do it for us, when he started upfront with AJ during the Uefa cup game, he was selfish and lost the balls more times than Arteta got fouled. SEll him get some cash buy a Defensive midfielder.

And Romey How can i forget Charlton? its ur Avatar i can never miss it.

Edited by jacko1990

yh he scored against metalist, but never plays well! just scores a vital goal.

Do i play football? Yes i do, and yes u need to get a few games under ur belt but he just doesnt do it for us, when he started upfront with AJ during the Uefa cup game, he was selfish and lost the balls more times than Arteta got fouled. SEll him get some cash buy a Defensive midfielder.

And Romey How can i forget Charlton? its ur Avatar i can never miss it.

Well then, how can you say we could lose all our games if he plays?