IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

James Mcfadden To Rangers For £6.5 million And a £18thousand Pound A Week Contract

FactS: Everton will put a bid in for Newcastles injury prone left midfielder damien Duff in January for about £2.5 million with Newcastle likely to accept this bid from the Blues, Everton will also buy benni McCarthy from Blackburn for £4 million and as McCarthy has fallen out with their boss Mark Hughes this is also likely to be accepted, he will come to Everton becos we are in Europe and non of the other clubs interested in him are not in Europe so he will opt for a move to Goodison park. the only other name that we will sign is vogel from betis for free.

Everton will sign David Albelda for £4 million and Andrei Arshavin for £6 million in January. No players will leave permantly although expect Lukas Jutkiewicz to return to Swindon on loan.

James Mcfadden will sign for Celtic on loan in January both clubs met last week to descuss the deal and willie mckay says it's just a matter of the medical to be sorted out

That Spanish fella who reports for Sky Guillem Ballague reckons we've offered a contract to Albelda (along with Bolton) and we're trying to get Manny back. I'd be happy with those two in January tbh, we need midfield reinforcements before anything else.

Id be alot more than happy with them two mark, both quality midfielders.

Piennar hes the cheap Manuel Fernandes but them two pure class.

In my opinion, there is no way to compare the two of them, Pienaar has the speed, but cannot win one on ones, does not have the touch and cannot pass the way Fernandes can. Not to mention stupid penalty when is 1-1 against a big team and there is 2 mins left in the game.

I still think his attitude is poor but its all down to personal opinion, but a goal return of 1 in 10 is hardly top quaility. We can do better, i would much prefer to see Vaughny making the bench than mcfadden. I did like him but he only pops up for the odd wonder goal, never gets really stuck into the bread and butter stuff. If the ball falls to his feet i never feel confident he will score, or even complete a decent pass. IMO we have 4 strikers who are better than him, its unfair on him to keep him here if he's not going to get what he really wants which is regular first team football. With his current reputation from the euro qualifiers i think now is the best tim to make some money from his sale

From tonights Echo

His moving celebration - smacking the black armband all the players wore in respect to Phil O’Donnell and looking to the heavens – confirmed this had been a difficult afternoon for him but, as always, he conducted himself immaculately.

I'm sorry mate but your not going to change my opinion on him. And just because of a throwaway line in The Echo doesn't mean that he has a consistanlty good work ethic and attitude. He may have had a better game yesterday but i still think his overall game isn't good enough and that too often he lets his shoulders drop when he should really be getting stuck in.

I don't agree with what The Echo says at all, he does not "always conduct himself immacualtely". Fair play to his celebration yesterday, but to say that he always goves 100% would be short sighted.

Has anybody heard who got our second in our WIN at Borro the other day, or who the man of the match was?

:P

Why is everyone shagging mcfaddens arse again because he scored, he's an average player who should be sold because theres 4 strikers who are all better than him.

Fair play to his celebration yesterday, but to say that he always goves 100% would be short sighted.

Agreed

Edited by Blue4Ever

the issue that we have four strikers better than him is a little strange, there was a good chance we could have only had AJ and Vaughan in a few weeks. if either got injured we would have been in a bit of trouble. from a personal view i still think faddy is better than vic when starting, maybe not off the bench.

with yak going away i think we need to keep hold of him unless the offer is too good

id also like to point out faddy has scored as many goals as AJ, having had one less start game with the same amount of sub appearances.

Fact – Everton boss, Moyes, to sign Bentley from Blackburn in a deal involving cash + out–of–favour forward, McFadden, going the other way. Blackburn forward, McCarthy, is almost certainly on his way out of the Lancashire club; hence their need for another forward.

Sam Allardyce is after Jonny Wilkinson. As he feels Newcastle need someone who can help get the ball higher and further up the pitch