IGNORED

Alisher Usmanov

Simon

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

That’s what I mean. He isn’t a sit in the corner and bow down type of guy. He is a strong business man and won’t be bullied. He isn’t a crook, well no worse than any other billionaire.

The guy isn’t going to pump money into us and sit back and watch. He won’t be happy to just see money grow, he is a football fan and wants his ego stroked by creating something.

He is a mile away from a Chelsea or City.

He isn’t a crook,  he served I think 6 years in prison, not that I’m bothered it could have been 12 for all I care, but it just seems a bizarre statement to make when he’s been to prison. 

Did he really? I’m interested to know what for. And to be fair, I didn’t realise that was common knowledge..... I mean if it wasn’t... in essences that would make yours a massively bizarre statement haha!  And let’s be fair... no one could accuse you of being bizarre 😉

But seriously, what did he go to jail for? And is it really common knowledge? Not sure I do want him now. 

19 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Did he really? I’m interested to know what for. And to be fair, I didn’t realise that was common knowledge..... I mean if it wasn’t... in essences that would make yours a massively bizarre statement haha!  And let’s be fair... no one could accuse you of being bizarre 😉

But seriously, what did he go to jail for? And is it really common knowledge? Not sure I do want him now. 

Fraud I believe in Russia, not that it matters, the way things are in that country he could have just as easily been set up, but to be honest I’m not  sure.

Any how if I know it must be general knowledge I’m not the sharpest knife in the box. 

Just now, Palfy said:

Fraud I believe in Russia, not that it matters, the way things are in that country he could have just as easily been set up, but to be honest I’m sure.

Any how if I know it must be general knowledge I’m not the sharpest knife in the box. 

True, could be anything there. 

2 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

The rules of the game have changed now. When Daniel Levy stood up and spoke to the other chairmen in the league and proclaimed he "just wanted what was fair", he wasn't talking about what goes on on the field of play. Levy, like Kroenke, FSG and the Glazers know that they have the lion's share of the international fan base. They want a greater share in broadcasting revenue to enable themselves to project themselves far ahead of even the likes of Manchester City. FFP rules only help to facilitate this.

So where does that leave a club like Everton? Moshiri could quite easily put another £300m into the club this summer and buy a load of players. He could offer PSG £250m for Mbappe and offer the player £400k a week if he wanted to. However the new FFP and Premier League sustainability rules prevent that. They claim it is to stop another Leeds or Portsmouth situation but Moshiri genuinely has the cash to spend, he is in their words "fit and proper" to own the club. So why prevent him from "investing" as much as he likes into the side if he is willing to swallow the losses himself?

It's only unfair to Daniel Levy who doesn't have and Stan Kroenke who doesn't want to spend that kind of money.

I agree with all of that, but Levy doesn’t own Spurs. Joe Lewis does, and he is certainly not short of money. He’s got a few billion hidden under the bed.