IGNORED

And Our Next Victims At Goddison Are....

java2001e

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...no life match in here due to some technical failures at Goodison....they can't beam life!!! damn shite!!

So far how did the game go??..... 0-0 at half time, but are we playing well?

50467[/snapback]

Sounds a bit sh!te from what i've heard on the radio , at least Wigan have rarely had a look in ( touch wood ) . <_<

Seems like that goal brought the boys to life

50475[/snapback]

Yeh so i hear mate , apperently we're running them ragged now , just need a second and it will kill them off ( not that they have appeared alive at any stage of the game yet but always in with a goals chance ) . :)

we didnt play brilliantly but we didnt play awfully. they capitalised on defensive errors.

overall we had more chances and from what i saw the best part of possesion. we just fell asleep at cruicial moments in the game

50492[/snapback]

agree, Yobo imperious one sec and the he blasts the ball right against kilbane and they score,

Was dissappointing. How heskey didnt get sent off is beyound me! or De zeuw or Kirkland, if thats an Everton player then the ref is carding!

We were better than them all over the park tbh fellas, they were absolute shite. We made the mistake of playing too many high balls, when we played it on the floor we brought Ossie into the game and he caused them problems. Yobo and Lescott were superb in the first half, nothing got past them, but I dont know what happened in the second half but Yobo was a disgrace. Naysmith was bollox and kept fucking everything up, Hibbert shouldnt be in our squad because hes too one dimensional and only knows how to do one thing, and thats hoof the ball. It does feel like a loss because we were the better team and they were nowhere.