IGNORED

And Our Next Victims At Goddison Are....

java2001e

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen DM on SSN, 3 wins 2 draws, we should be singing our f*cking heads off. I mean we were tagged as relegation fodder at the start of the season, lets be grateful for what we are doing.

ATB

Mac

50507[/snapback]

Mac, you're the voice of reason. Yes, we should be pleased with where we are right now. We are going to get the odd disppointing result but are unbeaten and we'd have setled for that at the beginning of the season. Bring on the Posh! :rolleyes:

Pip's better than Hibbert, Yobo's better than Hibbert at right back. I dont know who I'd buy in January, I'd probably just put up with his shiteness because a left mid is what we need most. Talking of that why the fuck didnt we sell VDM? If he's kept him then he should play him.

50516[/snapback]

Were the fuck is VDM?

From the Telegraph report...

If Kirkland had been sent off, as he deserved to have been, after he and captain Arjan De Zeeuw had assaulted Cahill in the 17th minute because they were upset by his challenge on the keeper, this game would surely have been different and Everton might even have won by the four goals that would have carried them above Portsmouth to the top of the table.

Didn't even show that on MOTD :angry: !

I was not able to catch the match in here, but i heard it was Kilbane who assisted them in both their goals?...Irony......Seems like he came back to haunt us?...well get over..good luck to kilbane for he works 100% and a honest lad.....lets look forward to the next match and hopefully we do better than this time.

I was not able to catch the match in here, but i heard it was Kilbane who assisted them in both their goals?...Irony......Seems like he came back to haunt us?...well get over..good luck to kilbane for he works 100% and a honest lad.....lets look forward to the next match and hopefully we do better than this time.

50534[/snapback]

yeah, no broadcast because of a power failure. the put reading and sheffield on. watched about half an hour of it. that was enough. the blades are for the drop unless they wake themselves up.

saw the highlights this morning tho. kirkwood played well and may well have saved them. all the goals seemed come from bad defensive errors, on both sides.

i couldnt believe that aj would be left in the penalty area with acres of space all round him. he must have thought xmas came early!

still, no excuses. wigan are the kind of team you should take 3 points off.

i think there will be changes to the lineup next week.

Not the best match was it, I thought we lacked creativity yesterday, we should have put the game to be in all honesty, Wigan are not a good team. The Kirkland incident could have been a turning point but we just had to get on with it, should have killed the game after the first. (Kirkland made a few quality saves near the end)

I thought Osman should have been took off near the end, he was dead on his feet. VDM should have been brought on (if hes fit enough, if hes not it begs the question why was he on the bench in the first place?).

Naysmith was wank , hes got no pace, no quality and is a bit of a shithouse IMO. I will give credit to him when he plays well (I thought he played very well against the shite) but the majority of the time hes poor, if we can get someone in Jan for LB then I would see if we could get some money out of him from Celtic.

We are still unbeaten though so bring on the Posh :D

Naysmith was wank , hes got no pace, no quality and is a bit of a shithouse IMO. I will give credit to him when he plays well (I thought he played very well against the shite) but the majority of the time hes poor, if we can get someone in Jan for LB then I would see if we could get some money out of him from Celtic.

We are still unbeaten though so bring on the Posh :D

50543[/snapback]

naysmith isnt as good as valente. he should be a backup not a startup, even tho he had a good game against the reds.

i'm sure moyes wont be happy with the performance of one or two and i hope we'll see changes before the next real match against newcastle.

they had a good away win against west ham so they will be looking for 3 points at home on sunday.

i think we can dissappoint them! B)

we should certainly maintain our unbeaten record.

naysmith isnt as good as valente. he should be a backup not a startup, even tho he had a good game against the reds.

i'm sure moyes wont be happy with the performance of one or two and i hope we'll see changes before the next real match against newcastle.

they had a good away win against west ham so they will be looking for 3 points at home on sunday.

i think we can dissappoint them!  B)

we should certainly maintain our unbeaten record.

50685[/snapback]

That statement really shows how bad Naysmith is then because Valente is bollox. Good crosser but he cant defend for shit.