IGNORED

Kilbane?

Sickboy

Should he ever play for us again?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should he ever play for us again?

• Yes, He's a great player who deserve's the cheque every week
    • No, He's a oxygen theif. Get rid of him NOW!!!!

After watching the match and marvaling at the shear passion, commitment, control & passing that is the KEVIN KILBANE show, i got to thinking, Should he ever pull on a blue shirt again or should we give the number 14 to 1 of the women from the ladies team who are 2nd in their league?

Your thoughts?

If we did a poll on all our players, there's not that many who would get the "he deserves his cheque" vote. I think Kilbane is just one of many who are not performing, but like every team who go through bad patches, the fans are quick to make someone a scapegoat.

It seems that Poor old Killa is ours, last time it was Unsworth, but it could quite easily be Beattie, Bent, Weir, Martyn, in fact tell me.....WHO IN THE SQUAD IS PLAYING WELL. ????

Time to bring some fresh blood in, Turner, Vaughan, Ferrari,Valente, Kroldrop,

These players must be introduced. the team have had long enough and are not doing it. If we did our jobs as badly, You or i would have been sacked before now.

The whole team is to blame for the blunder that was saturday.

Unfortunately kilbane made the cock up of all cock ups.

the team lost the ball from each kick-off (they had 5!) and we couldnt even clear our lines - hence the 3rd goal - Martyn had no chance, weir and yobo let the little fucker shoot!

Anyway - try not to pick out scapegoats - arteta was shit, VDm was shit, BT was shit, Hibbert was shit, Neville was shit - get the drift.

the performance was a joke and i hope moyesy has fined a few players for it!

Kilbane is not a scapegoats he was worse than anyone on the pitch. In my opinion.

His passing all though the game was terrible.

It just happened that the back pass was just the icing on the cake for his bad game.

i agree with you that the whole team played bad but Kilbane really was teffible.

Have never said before that Kilbane was not good enough but had Cahill been fit can't see him starting and you can understand why.

A fringe player at best at the moment. Don't think he crossed the ball in once in the game

In any sort of deal as a buyer, you only get what you pay for. both kilbane, and bent, along with martyn, where all bought on the cheap, and struck me as being panic buys. We either had no money or not enough time to look for anything better.

Lucky for us that martyn turned out as the better of them all, but father time is catching up on him too.

PS......forgot about the pistone U turn, another panic deal that has'nt worked out.

Need to clear out all the deadwood and bring our youngsters in for some match practice.

I agree that it's the time to try out on out youth. Other teams also bring in young players at the age of 18-20. Why not give ours a try before the transfer windows re-opens in January? Shall we just loan out more of them in lower leagues for better preparation?

Btw, I think Osman plays okay that day. At least he is the only midfielder that day who can put in a decent straight passs which cut deep into the "right" penalty area for our forwards.

I agree that it's the time to try out on out youth.  Other teams also bring in young players at the age of 18-20.  Why not give ours a try before the transfer windows re-opens in January?  Shall we just loan out more of them in lower leagues for better preparation?

Btw, I think Osman plays okay that day.  At least he is the only midfielder that day who can put in a decent straight passs which cut deep into the "right" penalty area for our forwards.

It will be time for youth when we are playing Leeds in the championship and all our players have got up and left. Although, judgin by their top performance against WBA, I doubt any premiership side will have any Everton players.

I think that kilbane did have a terrible game - but look at mOyesy's options...

Had any left back been fit, then Kilbane would have been on the bench...Neville would have filled the midfield gap.

Unfortunately, we have the majority of our first team defence (in my opinion) out on the injury table..

My defence would be....

Hibbo Yobo Kroldrup/Ferrari Valente/Ferrari

So - he had little option but to play Kilbane and put VDM on the right - VDM was poor and hardly called for the ball. It was not good.

Having said that - even kilbane should be able to see off any RB at WBA - but it wasn't to be and I hope to god that Moyesy bollocked everyone of those players as soon as the final whistle sounded - and then bollocked them again back at bellefield - and fined ALL of them for a lack of ambition and effort.

Cheeky bastards - i paid good, hard earned money to watch that game! Getting beat is one thing, not putting the effort in is unacceptable.

But Rowlo....he didnt HAVE to bring kilbane in, VDM and ARTETA could have stayed on the wings. He had the options to bring just one player into midfield.

I'm beginning to question DMs knowledge on Team selection and Tactics, cos i think he's making a right pigs ear of it lately.

But Rowlo....he didnt HAVE to bring kilbane in,  VDM and ARTETA could have stayed on the wings. He had the options to bring just one player into midfield.

I'm beginning to question DMs knowledge on Team selection and Tactics, cos i think he's making a right pigs ear of it lately.

What would your team have been - provided that:

Ferrari, Valente, Cahill, Naysmith, Ferguson

Could all not be picked to start the game...

Mine would have been...

(taking a risk)

..............................Martyn.................................

Hibbo........Yobo..................Wier.................Kroldrup

Arteta...........Davies...........Neville.............VDM

...............BT..........................Bent....................

Subs

Osman,

Ferguson,

Wright

McFadden

Kilbane

Guest fozzie22
He is fully fit but he has not got any 'match fitness' - he hasn't played english football yet (excluding crappy reserves outings) - I thought that Moyes would have used him as a sub by now to get him fit - but no.

If i where more cycnical :) i could swear i could see the beginings of a nipple coming thru DMs head when he's talking tactics