• André Gomes
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Richarlison
    • Allan
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can only judge him or anyone on what I see. If he has an alter ego for the media and game, that’s the one I’m commenting on, not his “true” person. 

He's got zero emotional intelligence... I know that through someone who worked with man United, the stuff that would make you or I cringe - he sees it as something that needs saying.  It's why he was so good at what he did but ultimately limited him as a manager. 

Ferguson had all his players analysed like that... Thorough as you like. So he knew specific styles for certain players.  He knew Rooney responded to aggravation positively (his goal Vs Newcastle).... He bollocked Rooney for things he wanted to bollock other players for but couldn't.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

He's got zero emotional intelligence... I know that through someone who worked with man United, the stuff that would make you or I cringe - he sees it as something that needs saying.  It's why he was so good at what he did but ultimately limited him as a manager. 

I “met” him a couple of times when I worked a Old Trafford, that’s putting it mildly...

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

I “met” him a couple of times when I worked a Old Trafford, that’s putting it mildly...

Not positive I take it?

I managed to get Paul Ince to kick off on me, I was only 22 or something and told him Dacort was gonna boss the midfield in the Derby.  I was pissed like but non the less - what a dickhead the man is.   Giving it the 1000 yard stare in the Grange.  

I'd since heard stories about his son playing the big shot in heswall and getting lessons dealt out. Ince turning up to sort things out and being told to do one.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Not positive I take it?

I managed to get Paul Ince to kick off on me, I was only 22 or something and told him Dacort was gonna boss the midfield in the Derby.  I was pissed like but non the less - what a dickhead the man is.   Giving it the 1000 yard stare in the Grange.  

Again, I can only judge from what I’ve seen. He’s either split personality or a bloody good actor, I’ll leave it at that.