IGNORED

Everton - stuff to watch

Hafnia

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Interesting to know which players Keane is talking about.... I can only think he has had interaction with Coleman & Delph.  

Think Baz on toffeetv does a good job - Ped can be very marmite to say the least, Baz is very balanced.

Indeed it would be interesting to know what players Keane was talking about.  

Also, I like the overlap.  Watched each of them.  Also agree with your point about Baz, he is more suited for a setting like the overlap compared to Ped.  

19 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Indeed it would be interesting to know what players Keane was talking about.  

Also, I like the overlap.  Watched each of them.  Also agree with your point about Baz, he is more suited for a setting like the overlap compared to Ped.  

Ped gets carried away with himself - occasionally when he goes on a rant he nails much of the things that need to be said but he talks as though what he says is fact, which I guess many of us do with opinions on emotive topics. 

Baz played to a decent level and you can tell in how he sees things on the pitch - I like the fact that he doesn't talk about the level he played to but you can see that when he spoke to Carragher and Kean separately they had time for him as he doesn't talk like a hipster who has played too much footy manager.

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Ped gets carried away with himself - occasionally when he goes on a rant he nails much of the things that need to be said but he talks as though what he says is fact, which I guess many of us do with opinions on emotive topics. 

Baz played to a decent level and you can tell in how he sees things on the pitch - I like the fact that he doesn't talk about the level he played to but you can see that when he spoke to Carragher and Kean separately they had time for him as he doesn't talk like a hipster who has played too much footy manager.

Make for a decent contrasting duo on ToffeeTV but Baz all the way for the calm discussions that take place on the overlap.