IGNORED

Holiday advice - Turkiye

Formby

3 hours ago, Formby said:

Anybody been to either Istanbul or Antalya? Thinking of going in November (a Mr and Mrs holiday) and wondered if anyone had any thoughts? Any particular hotels people recommend? Want something peaceful, cultural, scenic, away from nightclubs etc.

Sorry mate can’t help you in those location’s only ever been to Turkey once and that was Udinese many years ago, but maybe our Turkish friend Sir Mcgiven maybe able to give you some good advice and pointer’s, worth giving him a PM. Disappointed with the the night club comment it wasn’t too long ago you were being played in clubs, or maybe 🤔 it was 😂

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Sorry mate can’t help you in those location’s only ever been to Turkey once and that was Udinese many years ago, but maybe our Turkish friend Sir Mcgiven maybe able to give you some good advice and pointer’s, worth giving him a PM. Disappointed with the the night club comment it wasn’t too long ago you were being played in clubs, or maybe 🤔 it was 😂

Memory a bit foggy there Palf? Udinese is the football club in Udine, Italy😂

Do you mean Ölüdeniz?

Can't help either I'm afraid, if I ever got a Turkish stamp in my passport I'd be banned from entering Greece.

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Memory a bit foggy there Palf? Udinese is the football club in Udine, Italy😂

Do you mean Ölüdeniz?

Can't help either I'm afraid, if I ever got a Turkish stamp in my passport I'd be banned from entering Greece.

Yes I do thanks Mike, I said it was a long time ago they’ve even changed the spelling, if you can’t hit it with a hammer 🔨 then the first thing that comes up on predicta text is getting posted 😂

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Ah yes, Sir M is a good shout! 👍

Regrettably, any loud noises set off the dizziness and tinnitus these days 😬.

17 minutes ago, Formby said:

Regrettably, any loud noises set off the dizziness and tinnitus these days

You went and did it:shakingfist:

I have permanent tinnitus, have had for years, but I'm lucky that I unconsciously tune it out 99.9% of the time, it's only there when I think about it. Like now:mad:

I jest, all true but it's be gone in five minutes; 99.99% of the time is probably a more realistically estimate.

On 16/09/2022 at 21:29, MikeO said:

You went and did it:shakingfist:

I have permanent tinnitus, have had for years, but I'm lucky that I unconsciously tune it out 99.9% of the time, it's only there when I think about it. Like now:mad:

I jest, all true but it's be gone in five minutes; 99.99% of the time is probably a more realistically estimate.

Well, I'm glad you can keep it under control - bar the times I keep reminding you! 😬 I have something called Meniere's disease which gives me both tinnitus and unbelievably bad vertigo. And vomiting 🤮 Hence, why I stay away from nightclubs. 🙂