IGNORED

Charlton V Everton

ooberman

Listened on the radio in work and it seemed typical to me, on top until we take the lead and then got to pices!!

I'm rapidly loosing my faith in Moyes, even I can see we fall apart when we score so why dont we raise are game and go for the seccond? Even if we get hit on the break its better than sitting there waiting for it!

Anoyed very anoyed and you all know what I'm usually like win, loose or draw! <_<

i too listened to it on the radio, the way the commentators were talkin about him mcfadden played an aboslute blinder :o from what i heard on there though lescott and howard were amazing, i just dont get it, they said we were absolutely battering them, charlton had no hope and the commentators hadnt been this relaxed in ages, then i go shopping, come back and i find out we draw with the team propping up the prem, SORT IT MOYESY! going out tonight drowning my sorrows, you lot can join me if you please!

the only thing that worries me about Dm is that he doesn't seem to have a plan B.

Never should have taken off Mcfadden. Would have taken of Beattie and Davies (at least then would have heard his name mentioned)

Didn't think that Osman played that bad today. Attacked well.

Goes to show that we missed and have trouble without AJ and Cahill.

Arteta was class in the second half and think we will have trouble keeping him.

Should hav pushed on and got another goal after the first. Had we done that there head would have dropped and we would have got a few more.

Valente was a fault for the goal but as someone else said what was Yobo doing???

Disappointing and really worried that we diddn't have a different plan.

Now that was a total embarrassment. We were disjointed and disorganised, a shambles basically. I think our players thought they were playing in Italy because they thought they had an eternity of time on the ball. God knows what Manure are going to do to us :unsure: When we attacked it was fucking feeble because we were too slow so their defence could get sorted out. We just got outplayed by the shittest team in the league people :angry: One thing that became clear in that game is that Osman and Carsley are shite, it was as if they were playing for Charlton the amount of times they gave the ball to them. Get rid ASAP.

Only saw the MOTD "highlights" and we looked fucking shit,and please can someone shoot frucking yobo..boo fucking hoo his shoe fell off big fucking deal wait till the balls out of play before putting it back on.

Shambles of a performance.

And Adam i've been saying about DM's lack of a plan B for quite some time now.

No one expected Nuno to lose possession the way he did and he caught our whole defence out, Tim Howard wasn't expecting it. Yobo was tying his bootlaces.. look again. He never had a chance to get involved and as soon as he reacted the ball was in the back of our net.

first game i've got to this season, and i'm disappointed we didn't win, BUT we weren't that bad. first half McFadden looked a different player to what i've seen of him before, great close control, good turns, decent runs. Arteta looked awesome, Lescott and Valente looked comfortable at the back. only square peg in a round hole was Davies (who did nothing apart from the shot at the death)

not a disastrous result - draw our away games, win our home ones and we'll get europe far as i'm concerned, so i don't see it as a big blow, but at times Charlton were awful. having said that, thank f*** for the USA eh? :lol:

No one expected Nuno to lose possession the way he did and he caught our whole defence out, Tim Howard wasn't expecting it. Yobo was tying his bootlaces.. look again. He never had a chance to get involved and as soon as he reacted the ball was in the back of our net.

Not looking to point the finger at Yobo here because Nuno initially lost the ball and the club as a whole sat back again and let a team run at us but seriously, puttin your boot back on while your being attacked. He's a centre half and he was in the fuckin box!!

You could have snapped Waggy's leg off and thrown it int row Z and he wouldnt have gone looking for it until he'd thrown himself infront of the incomming shot with his good leg and made sure the ball was out of play! I didnt see it until last night on match of the day and to say I'm seriously fuckin pissed off with him is an understatement :angry:

Anyone remember last season when Cahill was by the touchline infront of the dug out at Goodison trying to put his boot an when an opposition player tried to run past him? He got up made a challenge with the bootless foot, won the ball and went on the attack swinging in a cross with his stocking foot that got headed out for a corner. Must have been sitting in the stand on Saturday with his hands over his face trying not to cry!

nuno was very poor. tried to play the ball out instead of clearing it and yobo decided to have a sit down and fasten his laces.

i just hope that moysey gave those two a right good bollocking after the game.

but it also hilites our lack of striking power. if aj isnt scoring and tc is out is there anyone who can step up?

bt seems to be much less of a danger these days.