IGNORED

Charlton V Everton

ooberman

Normally quite reserved with my predictions but had a fair few now so gonna just come out n say it ..........................

We're gonna throw precaution to tha wind and feck em all over the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

AND WE'LL HANG THE BA5TARDS ONE BY ONE ON THE BAKNS ...................................... etc etc

Everyone is expecting us to win and most prob all the pundits on sky sports will expect us to win.

We won our last game they lost again.

We near the top of the table and a win on Saturday will put us 3rd.

having said that think we will be lucky with a draw and think they will win.

Heart says 2 v 0 Everton AJ and Lescott

Head says 1 v 0 lose with Bent getting theres

Everyone is expecting us to win and most prob all the pundits on sky sports will expect us to win.

We won our last game they lost again.

We near the top of the table and a win on Saturday will put us 3rd.

having said that think we will be lucky with a draw and think they will win.

Heart says 2 v 0 Everton AJ and Lescott

Head says 1 v 0 lose with Bent getting theres

He means we're gona batter them ;)

should be a 1-0 win to us but me and my mate are going to the game..we have been to about 6 or 7 together and a few down the pub and weve never won. every time we say 'next time we will' but it never happens, so im afraid the best we can hope for is a draw. sorry, my fault

1-0 Everton - Johnson

We're gona destroy them,

We should be killing Charlton

A serious buttf*cking to be handed out on this one, 1-5.

3-0 AJ, Arteta, BT

3-0 AJ hat trick

feck em all over the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

3-1 to Everton of course

2-0 win...Yobo and a late screamer from VDM :lol: !

we should win this by a mile 2.0

2-1 aj and arteta

Still gonna go for a ...........................

BUTTF*CKING

Put your hand up if your wearing blue tinted glasses helloud8.gif

Bloody fun tho' init :D

Why did those quotes fook up, look like a rite nugget now :angry:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Now that was a total embarrassment. We were disjointed and disorganised, a shambles basically. I think our players thought they were playing in Italy because they thought they had an eternity of time on the ball. God knows what Manure are going to do to us :unsure: When we attacked it was fucking feeble because we were too slow so their defence could get sorted out. We just got outplayed by the shittest team in the league people :angry: One thing that became clear in that game is that Osman and Carsley are shite, it was as if they were playing for Charlton the amount of times they gave the ball to them. Get rid ASAP.

I will offer one bright point though lads and lasses, AJ is expected to be fit for the Manure game, that was from Chris Kamara.

Even with my royal blue glasses on I am finding it difficult to find a positive out of this game, oh hang on, yeah, Tim Howard.

God bless America.

ATB

Mac

I thought we did ok. No way were we outplayed, we were clearly the better team. But no cutting edge - poor final balls, just not making the right runs. After the own goal we should have really gone for them but it didn't happen and I wasn't surprised cos that's just not the way we play. If it wasn't for Valente's mistake they never would've scored, but having said that as well good as our approach play we probably wouldn't have scored either without the OG.

I thought we did ok. No way were we outplayed, we were clearly the better team. But no cutting edge - poor final balls, just not making the right runs. After the own goal we should have really gone for them but it didn't happen and I wasn't surprised cos that's just not the way we play. If it wasn't for Valente's mistake they never would've scored, but having said that as well good as our approach play we probably wouldn't have scored either without the OG.

Can I just ask whether you're blind?