IGNORED

The Rs

Guest fozzie

I dread to see the situation in 5 years time .

Hows this for starters ..................

Liverpool doing the treble with a team worth 300 million in brand spanking new sparkling stadium laughing their tats off all the way to the bank whilst we sit just across the road staring from a sh!tty old shed thats falling to bits , numerous stadium plans of our own down the pan , our Cahills , Johnsons and Arteta's peering enviousley across the park at the R'S gleamming 60 thousand seater velodrome , not a pot to pi55 in and BK still sitting on his f@t fookin ar5e not willing to let the club '' he loves '' go to someone who is willing to look for and further more invest in a very sizeable asset that could given the chance one again be one of the big 4 .

A very scary scenario but on the balance of things a very real possibility ( ok maybe not the treable part ) . :blink:

Much as it pains me to admit it Will, that is a very realistic view of a worrying situation.

We are used to being the poorer cousin from across the park, but we are in danger of turning into the piss stained wino who shouts at everyone in Williamson Square.

ATB

Mac

he told me all about his ferrari and his porsche last week, lovely fella!

AVDM, by any chance?.

I know we all try to pass it off as a joke, but these are worrying times my fellow Blues. Look at us, we have history and a decent fan base, Toon on the other hand are a joke and have not won anything for nearly 40 years.

How can we not be an attractive proposition?, this is the thing which is escaping me right now. If you want to talk about potential to prospective investors, we have potential coming out of our arse.

Maybe I am not expressing myself as well as I could, and maybe I could be more than a little blinded by loyalty, but if there is something being hidden by Silly Billy (professional protectionism) the backlash would be phenomenal. I would love to be Chairman of my club, but not at any cost to the club itself.

ATB

Mac

all the clubs being bought but us. all because BK wont sell up. well im pissed off. i want this club to do well. i remember our last success but FFS i was 5 years old and still in my 1st year of primary school. the only way for us to have a chance of becoming successful is if a rich arab/jew/native american buys us out.

so my suggestion is that we assasinate BK. lee harvey oswald style

Lord Grantchester

He can pi55 off aswell , his family are something like the third richest family in Britain yet what the fook does he contribute to the club ????????????????

Its all about status and power with our board and nothing to do with the good of the club , i reckon we should stage a coup and imprison them for '' crimes against Evertonians '' then seize all of their assets and put them towards the good of the club .

These fat grubby handed bar-stewards cant get away with it for much longer cos is see now that even the most reserved of Blues are getting severly pi55ed off with the way that the club is run and the lack of investment that is being found .

We're a proud club with a great history and even greater potential but we're badly being let down by the money men and the people who run the club and its not good enough .

We as Evertonians deserve better and need to let the board and Bk in particular know this . :angry:

He can pi55 off aswell , his family are something like the third richest family in Britain yet what the fook does he contribute to the club ????????????????

cant expect them to put the money in just because there evertonians.

but these people are the only win/win situation. i think we'd all rather have Evertonians running the club than some random toff lookin for a new toy. but id take anyone with a bit of money at the moment.

maybe if the whole stadium idea actually took off we might be a better looking proposition. because the only thing newcastle have over us is a big stadium, nothin more! west ham have the posibility of the olympic stadium (plus being in london) man city got the stadium, now there looking at new investment coming in.

some one needs to get on the blower the Mr Gillette now he wont be getting the RS, and were a whole lot cheaper!