IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

Everton boss David Moyes will complete the loan signing of Manuel Fernandes on loan for the rest of the season. The midfielder was on the verge of a move to Middlesborough however he would rather play for a bigger team like Everton. Moyes will also look to the lower divisions to strengthen his squad. He will look at Billy Jones from Crewe and Greg Halford of Colchester.

I have heard from a reliable source James Mcfadden and Gary Naysmith will both be joining Rangers - combined fee of £5mill.

Manuel Fernandes in talks with Everton over Loan deal until end of the season with the option of a £7m deal if he impresses enough. This is after attempts for Joey Barton failed (although he is still a possible target as there is no guarantee that the Fernandes deal will succeed or that he will impress Moyes enough)

I am a Glasgow taxi driver and I took James Beattie from Ross Hall medical centre to Celtic Park on Friday morning with some other representative bloke who was on his mobile the whole time talking about loan fee possibilites,

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moyes said after the match that somthing should be happening in the next week hopefully not giving away who it is obviously but i gots a hunch it is fernandes as he has been our strongest link over the weekend.

I didn't see that.

You never know with him though most prob going to be we signing David Weir for a £2m fee.

Reports that Wright will be given a new contract??????????

Everton - Alan Smith, Joey Barton, Kevin Davies, Robbie Keane

With Andy Johnson likely to miss the rest of the season, David Moyes is only left with Victor Anichebe, James McFadden and James Beattie with Beattie set to move to Scotland. James Vaughan is also likely to move into the squad but David Moyes will up his persuit of Man United striker Alan Smith.

Everton will swoop for David nugent definitely now in January for 4. 5m - 100% I work in bellfield and I have some him once

maloney will go to Newcastle and kenny miller will go to Everton with Beattie coming the other way.

A quote from Fernandez.... "It's my objective to continue my development in English football," he said."

What he really means...... I can double my wages by playing in the Premiership. <_<

If we do sign him lets hope he's worthy of the fee.

Right - the club have confirmed that discussions are taking place and that a medical is taking place as part of these talks! Hold on to your hats. Stick this lad in the centre of the park and we have the next Makelele.

Or have I been playing too much Football Manager 2007?!!

on my handheld version he is now 23 years old, playing for chelsea, worth 18m :blink:

Look like Davies is going, from the official site:

Everton have granted Simon Davies permission to speak to Fulham with a view to a possible move.

The Welsh international, who played in Everton’s 2-0 win at Wigan Athletic on Sunday, is in London to meet representatives of the Craven Cottage outfit.

Davies joined The Toffees from Tottenham Hotspur in May 2005 but he hasn’t quite had the impact that David Moyes was hoping for.

In 53 appearances for the club, Davies scored one goal – the winner against Birmingham City at St Andrews last season.

Any official further transfer news surrounding the player will be here on evertonfc.com.

Moyes is a fkin legend if he pulls this off, tbh tho i can see us having him in for six months and him doing great and then a big club are interested in im den he wnt wanna sign. i no i always have a negative way to post but i just couldnt see us attracting a player of his quality to us with clubs like chelsea and man utd in the past linked with him.

COME ED LADS LOOKS PROMISING Arteta Fernandez Cahill Vandermeyde - What a midfield if dis comes off!

Carsley has had his best years go by him in my opinion and im thnkfull for what he's done but it is time to replace him.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Right - the club have confirmed that discussions are taking place and that a medical is taking place as part of these talks! Hold on to your hats. Stick this lad in the centre of the park and we have the next Makelele.

Or have I been playing too much Football Manager 2007?!!

you can never play to much fm lol he is dubbed the nxt makelele on mine aswell