IGNORED

Howdy

jamiemaher85

howdy,

thought i would introduce myself, im a true blue through and through (ha that rhymed) I was born in Liverpool but now live in cantrbury.. i hate not being able to get too godison more often but still manage a fair few trips up t 'north a season.

My first everton game was Everton Vill in 94 at Villa park, a boring nil nil with samways having a goal disallowed, however it was enough to get me hooked.

My favourite game i have been too was everton Qpr in 94 as well (i think) It was my birthday and we won 3-2 scoring the winning goal in the last minute. brilliant. then on the way home we stopped at KFC to be told they had no chicken left becasue, and i quote "we've had a bit of a run on chicken today" You don;t say!

err i also love film, just finished a degree in Film and Drama at kent uni.

also love music, but hey, who doesn't

thats all for now

Jamie

Welcome to the forum mate.

So you finished uni, guess all you have to do is enter the big brave world of getting a job :o:P

(says me who is in my 4th year at uni, and no thats not because I failed, I did a 2 year course and now a 3 year course :rolleyes: parents weren't too pleased)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll fit right in, we have people from all corners of the world on here let alone the four corners of the UK :D