IGNORED

Shed Shopping

MikeO

Went shopping for a new shed today...shame I'm not closer to Darlington or I could've taken Shedmeister Mac with me for some pointers :lol: . Found a little beauty...only 8' x 6' but perfectly formed, on offer at £199.00. Battle will now commence over who gets primary usage, tips on plan of campaign would be gratefully received :D .

I'm lovin' this....the excuse for getting it is that we have less storage space in the new house (though the attic's fairly big). Couple of bikes need to be in there, I've already explained to my other half that we'll need power there to spark up her outside lights ;) . Have already got approval for a coat of blue paint Louis :lol: , anticipation making the whole moving process a whole lot more smooth around the edges.

Edited by MikeO

• 5 months later...

I'm pleased to announce (after much delay) that this is my first ever post from inside the shed :D . Was too full so we had to buy another smaller one for storage, that's now up and the blue painted, IKEA arm-chaired original is now fit for purpose :P . After much negotiation I still sadly have the tumble dryer but that's the only "foreign" body in here. My life is complete B) .

About 3 years Mike, the old one rotted away and when i got the new one it stood out a bit stark in the garden, so i thought i would blend it in a bit. I planted two Evergreen Clematis of the small flower variety and its taken about 3 years to go over the roof, i just trim around The front door now so i can get in and out.

If you want to cover a shed Quickly a Russian Vine will do it in about 18 months but always needs a lot of trimming. :) or you could always get a Grapevine and start making you own Plonk. Hic Hic :wacko::wacko:

• 4 years later...

Did there used to be another shed thread? I hope so as its very sad if I remember this one from 5 years ago.

Any how know one or two of you like sheds so thought I'd post the she dof the year.

Outside-of-bar-001.jpg

It looks better on the inside, never though I'd want to visit a shed but I do now.

http://www.shedblog.co.uk/2012/07/01/the-winner-of-shed-of-the-year-2012-is-the-pub-shed-woodhenge-owned-by-john-plumridge/

That's a fine shed....here's an earlier thread....

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/21422-new-shed-thread/page__hl__shed

Mine's had an addition above the door since my last pic...

100_3707.jpg

Was loaded up with all my daughter's worldly possessions until recently but now waiting to be set up as an Olympic watching haven...at the mo I just use it for reading.

That's a fine shed....here's an earlier thread....

http://www.toffeetal.../page__hl__shed

Mine's had an addition above the door since my last pic...

100_3707.jpg

Was loaded up with all my daughter's worldly possessions until recently but now waiting to be set up as an Olympic watching haven...at the mo I just use it for reading.

shaking%20fist.png why is it not a vinyl room lol