IGNORED

Bell-end-amy Assult.....

We know the red shite and hopeless trouble maker bellemy hit his team mate the other day.....

Just wanna share a comment i saw at teamtalk which i think was funny.....

Here it goes --->

I wonder if Bellamy used a 'big club' or a 'small club' to beat up Riise!!! Im waiting for your answer Rafa... hahaha

<--- As posted by an Everton fan on that site....

Don't you think Rafa should say " we are a big club with small brains and Bellemy hit him with a Big-Club!"???

Posted by our own ZED, yesterday morning.............................

ZED

Member No.: 301

Cant help laughing at this, and cant help that all Evertonians will be saying "told yer so" becasue hes a tit

Anyway, the question is did bellendamy use a BIG club or a SMALL club to hit him with .

:D:D your a bit late Saint.

We know the red shite and hopeless trouble maker bellemy hit his team mate the other day.....

Just wanna share a comment i saw at teamtalk which i think was funny.....

Here it goes --->

I wonder if Bellamy used a 'big club' or a 'small club' to beat up Riise!!! Im waiting for your answer Rafa... hahaha

<--- As posted by an Everton fan on that site....

Don't you think Rafa should say " we are a big club with small brains and Bellemy hit him with a Big-Club!"???

Or maybe

'Craig Bellamy is making the short trip across Stanley Park and is due to sign for Everton.

He has been recommended by John Arne Riise who says: "He can beat defenders a lot easier with a small club."'

:lol:

If the 'attack' did happen, then Bellamy has been a bit of an idiot.

Him and Pennant should know that this is probably their last chance at a 'big club'

Sorry :D

what would you do if he attacked some like lescott with a golf club though?

think hes too much of a disruptive influence... though saying that beattie has no type of influence at all (other than influencing the sale of pies in liverpool).

Bellamy is not the type of player i would want at everton, he has class but no discipline.

""what would you do if he attacked some like lescott with a golf club though?""

LOWER HIS GOLF HANDICAP. :lol: Seriously tho i know he's a twat but i'm sure DM and Captain Pip wouldnt stand any nonsense, he's got to learn the lesson sometime so if the Reds chase him he might realise thats his last chance.

what would you do if he attacked some like lescott with a golf club though?

think hes too much of a disruptive influence... though saying that beattie has no type of influence at all (other than influencing the sale of pies in liverpool).

Bellamy is not the type of player i would want at everton, he has class but no discipline.

Sorry for late reply, but I don't think Lescott would stand a second attack on the knees. Anyway, I'm sure lescott could take the little shit anyway.

Beats winning absolutely fuck all! You bitter twat!

Wow, how long did it take you to think that one up,

"I know, i'll come on an Everton Forum and call them bitter because im a sad fooker whos never been to a game, that'll wind them all up, then Ill get a nark on when the ignore me because of my attention seeking, glory hunting isnt wanted and my crutch of a football team doesn't fulfil the emptyness of my life, as in reality Im a sad looser who needs the association of a winning team to suppliment my lack of social skills "

Was it something like that

Wow, how long did it take you to think that one up,

"I know, i'll come on an Everton Forum and call them bitter because im a sad fooker whos never been to a game, that'll wind them all up, then Ill get a nark on when the ignore me because of my attention seeking, glory hunting isnt wanted and my crutch of a football team doesn't fulfil the emptyness of my life, as in reality Im a sad looser who needs the association of a winning team to suppliment my lack of social skills "

Was it something like that

Not really, I don`t have the kinda bitterness you`re so full of. It was more like "what a bitter, losertype reply?!"