Arsenal

Dunny the Blue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

i like those stats

We are also the only team to take 4 points from both arsenal and liverpool this season.

No one else has manged to take four points from the gooners yet, and only Man utd have bettered us against the shite taking 6 points. no-one else has taken 4 points yet.

thats not a bad record from those two teams to be honest.

so basicly we have played arseanl twice this season scored 2 and conceaded 1 and liverpool have played them three times and scored 3 the and conceaded 12 B) not a bad turn out ey

They beat us in the cup, as I recall

But, we are the first team to beat them in the league in 2007, cant help disliking Arsenal these days

The just dont seem to have any class

Lehman is a tit, see him just before we scored, like hed been elbowed, the tosser

Fabregas believes his own hype

for all there possssion, they have no cut and thrust

their player are diving bastards

The supporters annoyed me yesterday with their anti scouser songs, dont they realise we here it every week, boring bastards

they like to shout HOOF as every other team but have short memories, becasue they used to be the biggested hoofers going

The have one english player in their squad, very poor indeed

i know hes not a goal scoring midfielder. but still a midfield player should still score goals, he's only ever scored 5 in the prem in three seasons.

IMO if you are playing in midfield you should still look for the odd goal, his shooting ability is awful. i cant remember him ever having a shot that looked like its was really threatening.

if he's going to become the player he and the media believe he is then i think he needs to add goals to his game. then he really would be a class act and a threatening player.

Briliant result.

Good to see Moyes look as if he conceeded his mistake and start with two up top. (I thought Vaughny had a great game, won some fine headers as well).

The defence as ever where immense, I still get so frustrated with Nevilles passing but hopefully we can get another RB in the summer to back up Hibbert (if not take his place).

Carsley was my MOTM. He was outstanding out there today. People have critised him all season (I too in recent weeks I think :blink: for being to slow but yesterday he read everything, bullied 'The Beast' of the ball several times and made vital blocks on numerous occasions.

Fernandes, what a player hes turning out to be. Broke up play, won the ball back and on two seperate occasons left 3/4 arsenal players on the arse, great skill and can pass a ball brilliantly.

Thought Arteta and Osman where poor today, Mikky very quiet (cant be great all the time though eh ;) )

Like I said Vaughny was great, he was fucked at the end and Moyes made a good sub!!!!

Big Vic done his job and done well for the goal by getting in the mixer and puttting himself about. Johnson took his goal very well, I thought it was one of his poorer games but like always, didnt stop running from start to finish, he has a world class attitude that lad.

Great Performance, Great Atmosphere and heres to a few more :D

P.S. Jens Lehamnn should bring out a Fitness DVD :lol:

^^^

i like those stats

We are also the only team to take 4 points from both arsenal and liverpool this season.

No one else has manged to take four points from the gooners yet, and only Man utd have bettered us against the shite taking 6 points. no-one else has taken 4 points yet.

thats not a bad record from those two teams to be honest.

We are the first team Arsenal lost to in a league match for the year 2007 i heard!!

Edited by xsaint

I am confident we would win by a goal or its gonna be 1-1.Why? cause we always seems to put up a good show againts the top 4 teams (rem we could have won chelsea ?....and the red shites have not won us this season! ) It is only againts the bottom half of the table we seems to suffer and worst with the bottom 4 (over confidence ? ) .... so do expect a fight and good performance with AJ scoring for us!

So it came true and i made some $$$ !!!