IGNORED

Manuel Fernandes

manuel fernandes.  

46 members have voted

1. 1. fernandes for 12 million yes or no?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we will get him on a season long loan yano, quiet a few rumours flying round about the possibitly of that happening

I doubt it other teams may want him after his profromance for us. i wouldnt put it past man city if they got took over and some money in the kitty or west ham etc.

I doubt it other teams may want him after his profromance for us. i wouldnt put it past man city if they got took over and some money in the kitty or west ham etc.

Thats the biggest load of bullshit ever :angry: In a year or 2 I bet he will be at a top european club with fans rating him one of the best midfielders and u think he is man city, west ham level. get real

Thats the biggest load of bullshit ever :angry: In a year or 2 I bet he will be at a top european club with fans rating him one of the best midfielders and u think he is man city, west ham level. get real

o and u think tevez one of the greatest strikers around today is west ham level. do you think beckham is La galaxy level. it is who ever pays the most that is what football is about these days

i dont mean to be rude, but what does manuels arse hole actually taste like?

i mean, it must taste good, coz your tongues been stuck up it for a while now!

the lad has potential to be a great player, but we arent a club who can spend 12m on potential, id much rather us spend 12m on a finished article. Berbatov cost spurs 10.9m, and they are miles apart right now. (different positions i know)

if DM spent most of his transfer money on just one player id be much more questioning of him.

o and u think tevez one of the greatest strikers around today is west ham level. do you think beckham is La galaxy level. it is who ever pays the most that is what football is about these days

So beckham went to L.A for the football? No money and for Posh. Tevez is owned by MSI is he not and dont u think he went to westham to see what the premiership was like and to attract a bigger club to sign him? The way he is playing atm it is like he has fallen in love with West Ham and if they stay up I think he will stay there.

So really think there transfers are anything like Fernandes's? I Dont.

StevO I hope he does sign, then it will be you licking his ass. I bet ur one of the fans who would rather us get numbers in the summer and not quality. imo we have the chance to sign a player who will be one of the best players we will ever have the chance to sign, yes the figure may be high but all that could be wrong it might not be 12 million.

StevO I hope he does sign, then it will be you licking his ass. I bet ur one of the fans who would rather us get numbers in the summer and not quality. imo we have the chance to sign a player who will be one of the best players we will ever have the chance to sign, yes the figure may be high but all that could be wrong it might not be 12 million.

ive said on here before, if the price was lower id go for him, no more than 8m.

we do need quantity as well as quality!

How in the world has the vote gone 33 to 6 in favour of spending £12m on him? I'm just extremely grateful that DM's running the club and not one of those 33, it's a completely ridiculous amount to pay for him....Chelsea numbers IMO. Love him to come certainly, but that price is absurd.

i like fernandes i think he is a class player but 12m come on we have never spent that much on a player and i dont think we will in kenwrights era. if we got took over by a rich billionaire i would be like yea good. but we dont have that sort of money to throw around our squad is one of the smallest in prem if we had 2 strikers seriously injured and defender we would be in the shit.