IGNORED

If Sheffield Wednesday Made A Good Offer For Turner

If Sheffield Wednesday Made a good offer for Turner?

do you think we should accept it because lets get real he wont be number one next season and howard will be able to play every game next year.

i think he would rather be with wednesday playing everygame and being there number one instead of being our second choice.

i like turner i think he is great but it is in best interest for him. he isnt that young anymore he is 23 and i think he would like to be number one.

If he was that good,we would have seen him more involved with first team activites by now.

since his loan to sheffield wednesday they have not lost with him in goal 11 games that is. He started every game since his going there so you dont think he is that good and he is only 23 that is still quite young for a keeper. Also Tim Howard has also been in great form 13 clean sheets i think

Edited by Foxon

since his loan to sheffield wednesday they have not lost with him in goal 11 games that is. He started every game since his going there so you dont think he is that good and he is only 23 that is still quite young for a keeper. Also Tim Howard has also been in great form 13 clean sheets i think

I don't know how good he is, but he has been at the club for 5 years nearly and moyes chooses to play wright ahead of him, and in terms of the modern game today, 23 is not young,but we will see.

I don't know how good he is, but he has been at the club for 5 years nearly and moyes chooses to play wright ahead of him, and in terms of the modern game today, 23 is not young,but we will see.

most goalkeepers dont peak until mid 20's to 30's look at David James. Wright has alot more experience than turner, wright has played for arsenal. it is like putting a young player with hardly any experience against a experienced player who would you pick in the premiership.

you are joking arn't you? have you seen Wright play? you mention experience, well how the hell does he get it at the top level if you want to stick teflon in ahead of him, bound to fill the lad with confidence that isn't it. also Wright hardly played that much for Arsenal did he?

Richard Wright has been unlucky

Although initially first-team keeper at Everton, a number of injuries, including a serious knee injury and a damaged shoulder (after Wright fell out of his loft in a freak accident),

He player 22 times for arsenal in one season

Wright started out at Ipswich Town played a major role in Ipswich's 1999-2000 season. The club were promoted from the old First Division to the Premier League via the play-offs, defeating Barnsley, and Wright saved an all-important penalty kick.

Wright has been included in 28 squads and capped twice for England, making his début against Malta in a friendly in 2000; he conceded a penalty kick early on but saved a second penalty in the 88th minute as England won 2-1. He was a member of the England Euro 2000 squad, where he was third-choice behind David Seaman and Nigel Martyn, and won his second cap as a substitute in a friendly against the Netherlands in 2001. However, he has not been called up to the England squad since 2003.

im not saying that wright is amazing he has been unlucky and has got experience i would rather play Turner because he has been playing well for wednesday.

i can agree that wright has been unlucky. after his injuries he has never found his true form that led arsenal to sign him. Many people say Martyn was a class keeper but if you look when martyn was out injured and wright played he conceeded the same amount in i think more games than martyn played, so is martyn shite?

i still think wright is shite btw :P

easy solution. give wright to wednesday on a free.

therefore we keep turner and wright gets a club where he will play 1st team football

your easy solutions crack me up lol you havent throught about the wage difference Wright will expect to be paid more than turner lol and do wednesday want a unlucky keeper like wright lol

I guess wright will have a chance to prove him self on sat lol

I like turner but i dont think he will ever really push howard for his place. If we want to be a top 6 team each year we need 2 quality keepers to compete for that position.

I honestly dont see the point in that. It means a bigger transfer fee to bring another one in, and bigger wages for someone who might only play one game a season, or none at all.

I think the lads had enough experience, he was an under 21 international and a first teamer before we even signed him, since then has played in several Cup and league games for us and has had a season at Sheff Weds in the Championship, has stepped up and been called into the Full Sotland squad. And on top of that and you can't get a much bigger Experience than Playing against UNITED in the Prem.

IMO i think he has earned a call up to the full squad and would like to see him more involved here rather than loaned out again, think its Ruddy's turn to go to Sheff Weds next season.