IGNORED

Is It Cool To Be A Virgin?

Louis

:offtopic:

I think statistics can say what ever you want them to, 98% of people know that. If you want to keep your bread dry, fine, if you want to dunk it in whatever pot is available then reap the benefits of a blobby knob and painful piss.

Don't fuck about folks, and let pedantism rule, face facts and answer the question asked, if you want to pick people up for their grammar, piss off to a site that will put up with small minded shite like that.

Mac

What we dont use the H&H sex method anymore?

Hit then Hope.

Thatd maybe explain all these paternity suits.

We have a scouse expression Im sure most of you awl arses are familiar with

Getting off at Edge Hill, very risky, but when you desparete and horny very good

• 2 weeks later...
There is a programme on ch4 on tuesday at 10pm many of you will be interested in

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/...gins/index.html

That was a strange programme....couldn't work the guy out at all, still can't. More a case of being phobic about it than not being able to find anyone, and his only income was from a paper round?!? Very complex person....and the ...er...sex coaches :unsure: were a little on the...um...mature side for my taste....and I'm forty-seven :( .

He came to the conclusion that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be anyway in the end. :o .

Like I said....a very strange programme.

That was a strange programme....couldn't work the guy out at all, still can't. More a case of being phobic about it than not being able to find anyone, and his only income was from a paper round?!? Very complex person....and the ...er...sex coaches :unsure: were a little on the...um...mature side for my taste....and I'm forty-seven :( .

He came to the conclusion that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be anyway in the end. :o .

Like I said....a very strange programme.

The king of puns strikes again. :D