IGNORED

Is It Cool To Be A Virgin?

Louis

$1bn wont stop people from having sex lmao

i no people that were 13 or 14 lol i aint saying that is kool (but it is life that is the way teenagers are these days)

in america it 18 the age of consent in this country there are mothers of 2 or 3 by that age lol

Edited by Foxon

yeh mainly coz our government give em free council houses and child benefits.

we should do what the dutch do and send em home to thier parents. give em sod all and less 14 year olds will have children

but if we let millions of children go hungary and homeless i think the country would be in a worst state. it aint the childs fault hu there parents are. there is no way of stopping teenagers have sex the more the goverment say dont do it the more they will coz they think there 'ard

Second that. A big problem we've got today is the fact that its kids who are having kids. Its just a viceouse circle, one of my friends even said "Its alright if I get pregnant, council gives you a house and benifits, dont have to worry about anythin"

Is it me or is that becoming the general attitude of today??

not saying that the govt should/could stop teens having sex. but then again alot of 15/16 year olds deliberatly get pregnant as an easy way to get a house and money. (or at least in my area).

if we put an age limits all benefits lets say over 18's. then less teens might be persuaded to keep thier legs closed as they wont get anything.

just my view.

not saying that the govt should/could stop teens having sex. but then again alot of 15/16 year olds deliberatly get pregnant as an easy way to get a house and money. (or at least in my area).

if we put an age limits all benefits lets say over 18's. then less teens might be persuaded to keep thier legs closed as they wont get anything.

just my view.

imo Alex.. should be 21..

Very valid points those

Did you know the age of consent in spain is 12, but I dont think they have a good benefits system

PS, I was 18 when I lost mine and it was worth the wait

Anyone who thinks that bringing up a baby in a council flat on benefits is an easy option is seriously deluded, it's tough enough at the best of times.

But good on you Alex...if more had your attitude viz virginity there'd be hugely less pressure on people to lose it...deffo worth waiting for the right time, there's a world of difference between losing it to an old slapper behind the bike-sheds compared to someone you care about.

21 when I cracked my duck, I was so full at that time, but with a little self control I managed to aquitt myself very well.

I think all the awl arses will agree with me here, the older you get, the better it gets. Especially when love is involved.

ATB

Mac

My personal option on the matter is people shouldn't have sex until they are financially and emotionally able to deal with the possible outcomes that can arise from it.

if you wear a rubber hat then there is a 99.9% that the other will not get pregant so just wear 2 :)

then there is a 198% that they wont so it is impossible lol

if you wear a rubber hat then there is a 99.9% that the other will not get pregant so just wear 2 :)

then there is a 198% that they wont so it is impossible lol

unfortunately for your theory, maths doesn't work like that.... i hope it was a joke, hence the lol, bcause to get 198% is straight up retarded