IGNORED

Michael Ball

Obviously taken over from Barton....probably have a rush of people on here suggesting we buy him immediately because he obviously cares so much about the game and he's willing to to perform cowardly attacks on others to prove it.

(Switches off irony mode)

That was very well put Mike, and at the same time perhaps some kind of time travel machine to bring in Jack the Ripper, Ghengis Khan, Stalin, Crippen, Fred West and Norman Hunter.

Engage smug mode.

ATB

Mac

Disfuckingraceful IMO, Ball was shown up by a better player and lowered himself and tried to hurt a fellow proffesional. There is no excuse for what he did, the penalty he won was a dive. He should be ashamed of himself, and go fuck himself.

Ladies and Genitals let me introduce the new Joey Barton.

atb

mAC

At first I thought it was Ronaldo being a wet lettuce again but when they showed the replay I was absolutly disgusted. Theres disgraceful and theres that!!! I cant see how anybody can defend his actions, the "man" has shown himself to be a complete prik on this occasion. Foul play is unnaceptable regardles of who it is aimed at.

No-one should defend Balls actions it was disgraceful and unacceptable but at the same time youve got to have a wry smile. Basically if someone, ANYONE, prances around like a prima-donna thinking theyre the best thing since sliced bread THEY WILL get twatted at some point. Yes Ronaldo is a class player but that doesnt hide the fact that hes a twat.

Anyone out there who has played football will know that you sometimes lose your head and sometimes you target particular players (like Ball has done).

I'm not condoning what Ball did but a bit of advice not just to RONALDO but to anyone in their everyday walks of life,

IF YOU ACT LIKE A TWAT YOU WILL GET TWATTED!.

Only if the one doing the twatting, is also a twat.

I would never resort to doing anything so cowardly and deceitfull, and in over twenty years of playing footy i never even thought about it.

Yeah you try your best and stick to him like glue, throw in a few hard tackles if you have to, but you have to play within the boundaries of rules and good sportsmanship.

I was considered to be a half decent footballer, but there was games when my opponent never gave me a look in, but if he stayed within the rules i went to him at the end of the game and shook his hand with a "well played mate", as lots of players did to me after i gave them a roasting.

What Bally did was a dirty unnacceptable piece of skulduggery, by a player who knew he couldnt get the better of his opponent by fair means, and to me that shows that any talent he once had as a full back has now disappeared, and he is no longer good enough.

Not so long ago, some peeps even suggested we sign him on to play for us, I'm glad we did'nt.

reading in the shit paper you get free on the train, it as saying the FA dont know wether to charge him with "violent conduct" or "extreme foul play". IMO he should be charged with both and given a 10 game ban starting the first day of next season. As much as i dislike ronaldo ball could have seriously injured him.

Not so long ago, some peeps even suggested we sign him on to play for us, I'm glad we did'nt.

Hmm...so what you're saying Bill is that any player who'd resort to a cowardly vicious attack on another professional shouldn't play for Everton...unless he's got as much talent as Joey Barton?

No Mike, I refer to the paragraph which was just above the line you Chose....................

""What Bally did was a dirty unnacceptable piece of skulduggery, by a player who knew he couldnt get the better of his opponent by fair means, and to me that shows that any talent he once had as a full back has now disappeared, and he is no longer good enough.""

Your journalistic tendencies came to the fore there Mate, quoting a line out of context. :)

Bill.

OK sorry if I misunderstood Bill....just to be clear you're saying that we shouldn't have signed him because he's not a good enough player, not because of the "cowardly and deceitful....dirty unnacceptable piece of skulduggery," so if he was still a good enough player you'd sign him and turn a blind eye to it :D ?

That would actually be a good journalistic slant but what I presume you're actually saying is that if he were still a good enough player he wouldn't need to kick people in the chest....in which case you have a point and we're all friends again :lol: !

Edited by MikeO

joey barton is a racist twat just like his bro. (his bro is in prision for the murder of Anthony Walker) Joey attacked Dabo and sent him to hospital he is a racist thug who dont desevre to play for anyone he should be in prison

Are you saying he's racist just because Dabo was black?

joey barton is a racist twat just like his bro. (his bro is in prision for the murder of Anthony Walker) Joey attacked Dabo and sent him to hospital he is a racist thug who dont desevre to play for anyone he should be in prison

Just because his half brother was racist doesnt mean Joey would be, they werent even brought up together ffs.

im not saying he is and im not saying he isnt but aint it a bit werid

Quite clearly you are saying he is.

he is a good footballer but he will bring unwanted attention to the club.

if he behaves himself then i am more than happy for him to come to everton he is a good footballer. and i think he can do well if he behaves.

i heard that his attack on Dabo was racially motivated if it is not i have one thing to say

"i stand corrected says the man in the orthopedic shoes" alan partridge fans will know what i mean :)

Edited by Foxon