Baines £3

Gravesen (loan)

OUT

Beattie £4

VDM £1.5

Naysmith £1.5

Wright

Pistone

Net cost is £7.5 spend - I reckon we've potentially got 15-17 to spend so should be ok.

Jason

Everybody seems intent on boosting departments where we dont need boosting, what about a wide left footer for starters fook the others, a decent left winger and a decent left back is my wish for this summer.

PS....... your prices for FERNANDES and BAINES are way out, those two alone would cost you your 15 million budget.

Unless I am being stupid and missing something how do you get 7.5m spend as its 12.5m isn't it

I agree wound;t get Manny and Baines for less that 13m between them.

I think a left sided winger is a must have this transfer window.

Nugent and Barton are the only realistic ones on there. Manny for 5mil isnt hapening as long as long as theres an S in Sunday!!! I still dont want Barton at the club but everyone seems to think he is the second coming so Ill go along with it to keep face.

I think we need to strengthen the left side desperatly. Nugent for me is a must because he is young English talent who I believe will score us goals, such a healthy strike department must be good. Left midfielder is priority one.

Nugent and Barton are the only realistic ones on there. Manny for 5mil isnt hapening as long as long as theres an S in Sunday!!! I still dont want Barton at the club but everyone seems to think he is the second coming so Ill go along with it to keep face.

I think we need to strengthen the left side desperatly. Nugent for me is a must because he is young English talent who I believe will score us goals, such a healthy strike department must be good. Left midfielder is priority one.

Benfica are playing a game over Manny - they don't want to sell but also they know he isn't worth 12 mill. If we offered 5/6mill we could be in business. Any more than 6 would be too much.

Manny played left mid on sunday and he and Mikel can alternate well. he's played there a few times this year and done well. we looked good when he plays there. He's not a left winger but we look a good side with Mikel, Manny and Cars and Nev inside. Replacing Cars with Barton would be a good upgrade and then we also have Tim to fit in as well.

I agree Nugent is a must - Vaughan has doen well but If Beatts goes and I'm not convinced by Victor yet then we still are short.

Not sure why everybody thinks Baines would be huge money - he's a solid prem player but not a superstar.

Jason

Barton. Deal or no deal? Deal for me, wud fill dmc gap nicely

Fernandes. Deal or no deal? Deal. Essential if we can get him for 8m or less

Baines. Deal or no deal? Deal. Good young full back, been a problem area for us.

Nugent. Deal or no deal? No deal for me, too high a price to pay for some1 whos got 12 months to run on his contract and isn't even one of the top scorers in the championship. Granted hes had injuries but 15 goals aint a gr8 return for an apparent '10 million pound player'. Striker position doesnt need addressin as much, cos if we get a quality winger ad keep beats as he prefers that sorta service.

When talkin about wingers ad look at N'zogbia whos unsettled at newcastle, good young player. Same for Bouazza, quality left peg on him. Neither wud cost the world.

Barton. Deal or no deal? Deal for me, wud fill dmc gap nicely

Fernandes. Deal or no deal? Deal. Essential if we can get him for 8m or less

Baines. Deal or no deal? Deal. Good young full back, been a problem area for us.

Nugent. Deal or no deal? No deal for me, too high a price to pay for some1 whos got 12 months to run on his contract and isn't even one of the top scorers in the championship. Granted hes had injuries but 15 goals aint a gr8 return for an apparent '10 million pound player'. Striker position doesnt need addressin as much, cos if we get a quality winger ad keep beats as he prefers that sorta service.

When talkin about wingers ad look at N'zogbia whos unsettled at newcastle, good young player. Same for Bouazza, quality left peg on him. Neither wud cost the world.

N'zogbia cant even get into the noocastle team half the time, hes a waste of space

Please call the banker, I want to accept his offer and bail out now

Everybody seems intent on boosting departments where we dont need boosting, what about a wide left footer for starters fook the others, a decent left winger and a decent left back is my wish for this summer.

PS....... your prices for FERNANDES and BAINES are way out, those two alone would cost you your 15 million budget.

Unless I am being stupid and missing something how do you get 7.5m spend as its 12.5m isn't it

I agree wound;t get Manny and Baines for less that 13m between them.

I think a left sided winger is a must have this transfer window.

Im with you guys on this one, it does seam to be our week point, we though anyone in there to do a job, we need a first choice player, we have all the cover we need then

Noel edmonds said............When talkin about wingers ad look at N'zogbia whos unsettled at newcastle, good young player. Same for Bouazza, quality left peg on him. Neither wud cost the world.

Got this from the net...

Numerous tabloids claimed Arsenal were ready to make a £6m plus Jeremie Alliadier swoop for the talented frenchman, but these rumours were put to bed when N'Zogbia signed a new contract with the Magpies.

Dont think there's much chance there, signed a new contract plus the price is a bit high, Big Sam has already had a clear out but he was'nt amongst them.

N'zogbia cant even get into the noocastle team half the time, hes a waste of space

Please call the banker, I want to accept his offer and bail out now

This season hes either been behind duff or injured.

Not sayin hes awesome or anythin but only 20, had a blindin season 05/06 and well within our budget.

And has something our squad just doesnt have, a left foot.

Banker's offer of around 2.5m then its a deal

This season hes either been behind duff or injured.

Not sayin hes awesome or anythin but only 20, had a blindin season 05/06 and well within our budget.

And has something our squad just doesnt have, a left foot.

Banker's offer of around 2.5m then its a deal

:lol: NO DEAL I open the fookin box :D

:lol: NO DEAL I open the fookin box :D

Well lets see whats inside... Its charles n'zogbia. Congratulations. :P

Na in all seriousness i think winger is main priority we'v lacked width so much since the kanchelkis days.

Decent left mid and left back link up and we'd be up there nxt year